Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Apr 1, 2010
1:21:42 AM
Can I update my Pantech Duo to the Impact?

I have put up with this crappy phone for a whole 15 months now and I am going insane. I am close to cancelling the plan and switching to verizon which has better service and phones; But would at&t let me update my pantech duo to a pantech impact? I have a 2 year contract and have had my phone for 15 months.

I have put up with this crappy phone for a whole 15 months now and I am going insane. I am close to cancelling the plan and switching to verizon which has better service and phones; But would at&t let me update my pantech duo to a pantech impact? I have a 2 year contract and have had my phone for 15 months.

Can I update my Pantech Duo to the Impact?

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Apr 2, 2010 7:15:51 AM
(0)
Professor

tg506024 wrote:

Check Equipment Upgrade Eligibility

1. Dial *NEW# (*639#) from your wireless phone.
  2. Press the Send key.
  3. You will then be provided with an upgrade eligibility message and the reason associated with the eligibility message

tg506024 wrote:

Check Equipment Upgrade Eligibility

1. Dial *NEW# (*639#) from your wireless phone.
  2. Press the Send key.
  3. You will then be provided with an upgrade eligibility message and the reason associated with the eligibility message

Re: Can I update my Pantech Duo to the Impact?

2 of 2 (667 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments