Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Jun 10, 2011
5:38:43 PM
View profile
Can I share data plans between devices?

Hi

I was wondering if I can share data plans between my smartphone and iPad, or between 2 iPads? I currently have a data plan with AT&T and would like to have everything with one carrier if possible.  Any help would be appreciated.  Thank you.

Hi

I was wondering if I can share data plans between my smartphone and iPad, or between 2 iPads? I currently have a data plan with AT&T and would like to have everything with one carrier if possible.  Any help would be appreciated.  Thank you.

Can I share data plans between devices?

2 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(2)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 11, 2011 5:19:33 AM
(0)
Guru

AT&T currently does not have any "bucket-o-minutes" shared plans but there are rumblings that they may be coming.
I suppose you could move the micro-sim between the two iPads and share the play that way but the iPhone would loose voice capability if you put the iPad sim in it.

AT&T currently does not have any "bucket-o-minutes" shared plans but there are rumblings that they may be coming.
I suppose you could move the micro-sim between the two iPads and share the play that way but the iPhone would loose voice capability if you put the iPad sim in it.

Re: Can I share data plans between devices?

2 of 3 (1,990 Views)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 15, 2011 7:59:18 AM
(0)
Former Employee

Personal Hotspot

Personal Hotspot

Re: Can I share data plans between devices?

3 of 3 (1,944 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments