I placed my order for the Infuse via att.com last week. They've just shipped it today, then I saw the Galaxy II announcement that the GS2 will be available on Sept 18th.
Can I reject the delivery of the Infuse and wait to get the GS2?
I can try out the Infuse for 2 weeks and see if I like it. I'll be able to compare with the GS2 by then.
I'm not sure about rejecting the delivery, but if you take the phone and decide later to switch, you'll have to pay a restocking fee on the Infuse.
Are you looking to upgrade and activate your device?
Let us help make Ordering, Upgrading and Activating easy!
Congratulations! You earned the Liz badge!