Can I record phones calls on Iphone 3GS?

Scholar

Can I record phones calls on Iphone 3GS?

Is there a way or apps to record a phone calls on an Iphone?
Message 1 of 10 (8,499 Views)
Professor

Re: Can I record phones calls on Iphone 3GS?

Nope i do not think so  becuase i believe this is called muility tasking.......
Message 2 of 10 (8,495 Views)
Master

No you can't.  The hardware doesn't support it.
Message 3 of 10 (8,483 Views)
Professor

There is few apps you can find that do what you want like Recorder... search AppStore.
Message 4 of 10 (8,463 Views)
Master

300k wrote:
There is few apps you can find that do what you want like Recorder... search AppStore.

That will record outgoing calls since you dial it via a service but not incoming calls.  And there is a fee for the time used.  Do you know of anything that can do both incoming and outgoing?

Message 5 of 10 (8,452 Views)
Professor

Planet-Ed wrote:

300k wrote:

That will record outgoing calls since you dial it via a service but not incoming calls.  And there is a fee for the time used.  Do you know of anything that can do both incoming and outgoing?

Not unless it is jailbroken... ofcourse we can discuss any of it here Smiley Happy

Message 6 of 10 (8,449 Views)
Professor

If you don't mind going hardware wise, you can. Radio Shack sells recorders that plug into the headset jack, then you can plug a headset and a tape recorder into it, and you can talk to the person along with recording them as well.
Message 7 of 10 (8,368 Views)
Contributor

i had a nokia astound, maybe better than the iphone, to record all calls made or received just put an app called "dudu" it automatically records ALL calls, simply click the icon to view all calls, delete one or all at once. records on the phone, no cost no special anything, just use phone as normal and all your calls are recorded, why iphone doesnt have this is obviously a money issue, they are just a tad greedy "apple" that is.. all proprietary.. i may go back to the astound, super nice phone,, droids are everything iphones arent..   and whats up with one touch dialing on iphone, geez

Message 8 of 10 (5,533 Views)
Contributor

nokia astound has one called "dudu" automatically records ALL calls, simply click the icon to view all calls rrecorded, delete one or all at once, saves on phone in mass storage.
Message 9 of 10 (5,532 Views)
Contributor

any phone but iphone will simply do this a free app and done
Message 10 of 10 (5,532 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.