Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted May 17, 2012
2:41:00 PM
View profile
Can I put my regular sim-card into a go-phone?

The other day I broke my phone and I was wondering if I bought a go-phone would I be able to use my sim card? Also I am not on a data plan ( I am on messaging though) if I purchased a go-phone I would like to purchase either the Pantech p7040,  Avail, Fusion,Pantech Ease, or Pantech Crossover, would I be inserted into a data-plan? Thank you in advance.

The other day I broke my phone and I was wondering if I bought a go-phone would I be able to use my sim card? Also I am not on a data plan ( I am on messaging though) if I purchased a go-phone I would like to purchase either the Pantech p7040,  Avail, Fusion,Pantech Ease, or Pantech Crossover, would I be inserted into a data-plan? Thank you in advance.

Can I put my regular sim-card into a go-phone?

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
May 17, 2012 10:46:54 PM
(0)
Professor
Yes you can use your SIM card in a GoPhone. Pantech p7040 is not a smartphone so that a data plan is not required. The Avail is a smartphone and a data plan will be added to your contract account. The remaining phones are left as an exercise for you.
Yes you can use your SIM card in a GoPhone. Pantech p7040 is not a smartphone so that a data plan is not required. The Avail is a smartphone and a data plan will be added to your contract account. The remaining phones are left as an exercise for you.

Re: Can I put my regular sim-card into a go-phone?

2 of 2 (22,891 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments