Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted May 4, 2011
5:51:25 AM
View profile
Can I pick up my new phone at the AT&T store?

I called AT&T yesterday and ordered at new Blackberry Torch. I just realized that there is a AT&T store near my home and I was wondering if I can just pick up my new phone at the store instead of waiting for it to come in the mail. Also, when I ordered my phone all they had left was red and I was wondering if the store has a black one that maybe i can get a black on from there.

I called AT&T yesterday and ordered at new Blackberry Torch. I just realized that there is a AT&T store near my home and I was wondering if I can just pick up my new phone at the store instead of waiting for it to come in the mail. Also, when I ordered my phone all they had left was red and I was wondering if the store has a black one that maybe i can get a black on from there.

Can I pick up my new phone at the AT&T store?

2 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(2)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
May 4, 2011 6:22:26 AM
(0)
Expert

BirdNerd wrote:

No, it will be shipped to you.

BirdNerd wrote:

No, it will be shipped to you.

Re: Can I pick up my new phone at the AT&T store?

2 of 3 (2,231 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
May 4, 2011 3:28:04 PM
(0)
Professor

Once you get it in the mail, you can call ATT 800# and let them know your desire to swap it out for a 'red' and they should give you the address of area stores near you tht you can call to see if they have a red.   WHat I would do if I were you is, have the CSR on the 800 call, make notes on your account so they can be referred to when you reach the store and the sales person bring up your account.

I had a Tilt shipped to me that  was malfunctioning.  I called CSR (great experienced rep),  located three stores within my driving from home to work. I had the CSR call to see which store had a replacement tilt in stock and set up arrangements to have it done.  She even gave me the name of the person she spoke with at the store and they were expecting me.

(Normally i  shun the local stores due to sales pitches, but , if i have to deal with one, it normally had to do with something i know can get resolved without any surprises).

Once you get it in the mail, you can call ATT 800# and let them know your desire to swap it out for a 'red' and they should give you the address of area stores near you tht you can call to see if they have a red.   WHat I would do if I were you is, have the CSR on the 800 call, make notes on your account so they can be referred to when you reach the store and the sales person bring up your account.

I had a Tilt shipped to me that  was malfunctioning.  I called CSR (great experienced rep),  located three stores within my driving from home to work. I had the CSR call to see which store had a replacement tilt in stock and set up arrangements to have it done.  She even gave me the name of the person she spoke with at the store and they were expecting me.

(Normally i  shun the local stores due to sales pitches, but , if i have to deal with one, it normally had to do with something i know can get resolved without any surprises).

Me and My DELL Streak (TED-III)

Re: Can I pick up my new phone at the AT&T store?

3 of 3 (2,207 Views)