Wireless Forums

Posted May 1, 2008
9:07:32 PM
View profile
Can I get copy of text messages
How can I get a copy of my text messages that I sent in and out out? Also how long do voice messages stay in phone. Mine are all gone. I had important messages. I was gone for awhile and now cannot retrieve them.
How can I get a copy of my text messages that I sent in and out out? Also how long do voice messages stay in phone. Mine are all gone. I had important messages. I was gone for awhile and now cannot retrieve them.

Can I get copy of text messages

2 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
Cancel
Submit
Replies
(2)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
May 2, 2008 12:22:13 AM
(0)
Master
Edited by chachmoe19 on May 2, 2008 at 12:22:33 AM

Acblue7 wrote:

You cannot get content (what is said in the messages), unless you have a court order.  You can view phone numbers though.  Just go log onto your online accout.  Look under data/message details.  It'll come up.  You can print them. 

Voice mails are stored up to 14 days. Then after 14 days the voice mail system deletes voice mails. Once a voice mail gets deleted, there is no way to get it back.

Message Edited by chachmoe19 on 05-02-2008 12:22:33 AM

Acblue7 wrote:

You cannot get content (what is said in the messages), unless you have a court order.  You can view phone numbers though.  Just go log onto your online accout.  Look under data/message details.  It'll come up.  You can print them. 

Voice mails are stored up to 14 days. Then after 14 days the voice mail system deletes voice mails. Once a voice mail gets deleted, there is no way to get it back.

Message Edited by chachmoe19 on 05-02-2008 12:22:33 AM

Re: Can I get copy of text messages

[ Edited ]
2 of 3 (43,216 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
May 2, 2008 5:10:07 AM
(0)
ACE - Master
If the future you should independently record any voice messages you wish to keep.  They are not stored on your phone, but by at&t on their voice mail server - so you are at their mercy regardless of the time frame they generally keep them.
                                                                                                                         =^..^=
There must be a happy medium somewhere between being totally informed and blissfully unaware.

- Doug Larson

If the future you should independently record any voice messages you wish to keep.  They are not stored on your phone, but by at&t on their voice mail server - so you are at their mercy regardless of the time frame they generally keep them.
                                                                                                                         =^..^=
There must be a happy medium somewhere between being totally informed and blissfully unaware.

- Doug Larson

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: Can I get copy of text messages

3 of 3 (43,193 Views)