Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Mar 5, 2011
10:04:25 AM
View profile
Can I forward Voicemail to another person's number ?

If so how?

Thanks

If so how?

Thanks

Can I forward Voicemail to another person's number ?

2 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(2)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Mar 6, 2011 8:04:01 AM
(0)
ACE - Master

If you are talking about a voicemail that you already have - No.

If you are talking about forwarding missed calls to another number - Yes - how, depends on the phone.

This is a user to user forum. I am a user, just like almost everyone else on the site.

If you are talking about a voicemail that you already have - No.

If you are talking about forwarding missed calls to another number - Yes - how, depends on the phone.

This is a user to user forum. I am a user, just like almost everyone else on the site.
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: Can I forward Voicemail to another person's number ?

2 of 3 (5,990 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Mar 17, 2011 8:58:08 AM
(0)
Mentor
Not sure what type of device you are using, but if it's not an iphone, you can forward voicemails through and added feature on your plan called Enhanced Voicemail. I think it's $2.99 per month. And, that's if the feature is still available.
Not sure what type of device you are using, but if it's not an iphone, you can forward voicemails through and added feature on your plan called Enhanced Voicemail. I think it's $2.99 per month. And, that's if the feature is still available.

Re: Can I forward Voicemail to another person's number ?

3 of 3 (5,849 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments