Posted Apr 25, 2012
4:33:29 AM
View profile
Can I call other US mobile phones on a $25/month GoPhone pre-paid plan?

This may seem like a silly question, but please bear with me.

I'm visiting the US soon and have a mobile phone which is compatible with ATA&T's network.  If i get a GoPhone SIM and $25/month pre-paid plan (250 minutes talk included) can I call other US mobile phones using the time from the included 250 minutes?

Another way of asking the question -  is there any difference in terms of using up the 250 minutes in calling US land line phones versus callig US mobile phones?

Thanks!

This may seem like a silly question, but please bear with me.

I'm visiting the US soon and have a mobile phone which is compatible with ATA&T's network.  If i get a GoPhone SIM and $25/month pre-paid plan (250 minutes talk included) can I call other US mobile phones using the time from the included 250 minutes?

Another way of asking the question -  is there any difference in terms of using up the 250 minutes in calling US land line phones versus callig US mobile phones?

Thanks!

Can I call other US mobile phones on a $25/month GoPhone pre-paid plan?

2 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
Cancel
Submit
View all replies
(2)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Apr 26, 2012 11:26:45 AM
(0)
Scholar

RealityBites wrote:

No difference. You can use the 250 minutes to call both US mobile and landline numbers.

RealityBites wrote:

No difference. You can use the 250 minutes to call both US mobile and landline numbers.

Re: Can I call other US mobile phones on a $25/month GoPhone pre-paid plan?

2 of 3 (499 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Apr 27, 2012 8:25:40 PM
(0)

Great!  Thanks for clarifying that for me. :smileywink:

Great!  Thanks for clarifying that for me. :smileywink:

Re: Can I call other US mobile phones on a $25/month GoPhone pre-paid plan?

3 of 3 (460 Views)