Posted Dec 27, 2011
8:06:46 PM
View profile
Can I block text messages on my go phone

I need to block text messaging on my go phone. Can I do this? I am getting random text messages from people I do not know and having to pay for them!

I need to block text messaging on my go phone. Can I do this? I am getting random text messages from people I do not know and having to pay for them!

Can I block text messages on my go phone

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
Cancel
Submit
View all replies
(1)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Dec 28, 2011 10:28:45 AM
(0)
ACE - Master
Yes, you can block text messaging. You will have to call customer service to do this. The 800 number is 1-800-331-0500, or you can dial 611 directly from your phone. At the main menu, state "more options", then "customer service". You will then be connected to a real-time representative who will be able to place a text messaging block on your line.

:cathappy: Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010 :cathappy:

Yes, you can block text messaging. You will have to call customer service to do this. The 800 number is 1-800-331-0500, or you can dial 611 directly from your phone. At the main menu, state "more options", then "customer service". You will then be connected to a real-time representative who will be able to place a text messaging block on your line.

:cathappy: Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010 :cathappy:

Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: Can I block text messages on my go phone

2 of 2 (2,302 Views)