Can I ask why we can't see all information in our online accounts?

Tutor

Can I ask why we can't see all information in our online accounts?

I was ported over from Alltel last year. I am the company administrator for cell phones, so I get asked things like, "When can I upgrade my phone?" Alltel's website was idiosyncratic, but at least we could see things like the upgrade eligibility date. Now we have to request the upgrade eligibility in a report that takes several hours--I requested one yesterday and am still waiting for the results. Why can't that be part of the online information so we can quickly see when a user will be able to upgrade?

Message 1 of 4 (1,351 Views)
Tutor

Re: Can I ask why we can't see all information in our online accounts?

And while I'm asking, why not include the rollover minutes in the summary, when it's included in the plan? Right now I have to request that information from my phone, but that doesn't help when I'm trying to see the information for the smart phones in the company, which are on a different plan from mine.

Message 2 of 4 (1,346 Views)
ACE - Expert

When I log on to my online account, I can click 2 links and get to my upgrade date. On opening page, "Update Phone", then click "Upgrade eligibility next to the phone line you want to upgrade.
As for rollover minutes, form the "Overview" page. click "Shared Usage" link and under the "shared anytime minutes chart shows rollover minutes.
This is a user to user forum. I am a user, just like almost everyone else on the site.
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 3 of 4 (1,340 Views)
Tutor

When I go to the specific phone that I want to check, I click on "upgrade this device" and all I get is, "This device is not eligible for upgrade," but not indication of when that might change. I don't see an overview page. Maybe it's on individual pages when users create them, but it's not on my Business Direct Premier page as administrator. It's hard to administrate when you don't know the specifics, such as whether we need to lower the number of minutes because we're rolling over so many every month.

Message 4 of 4 (1,336 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.