Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Sep 16, 2010
9:34:09 PM
View profile
Camera Icon on iPhone

The camera icon has disappeared from my phone altogether.  I've done a search on my phone and  it just isn't there.  How do I get it back? I have also tried a restet/restore and that did not work.

The camera icon has disappeared from my phone altogether.  I've done a search on my phone and  it just isn't there.  How do I get it back? I have also tried a restet/restore and that did not work.

Camera Icon on iPhone

3 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(3)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 17, 2010 4:34:15 AM
(0)
Professor

Settings > General > Restrictions > Camera, change to off.

If that doesn't work, and the camera icon has not been moved to a folder, try:
Settings > General > Reset > Reset Home Screen Layout.

Settings > General > Restrictions > Camera, change to off.

If that doesn't work, and the camera icon has not been moved to a folder, try:
Settings > General > Reset > Reset Home Screen Layout.

Re: Camera Icon on iPhone

2 of 4 (997 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 17, 2010 6:04:19 AM
(0)
ACE - Professor

Try swipe right on home screen until you get to the Search view. Enter Camera. Look for it in the list of results under Applications.

Camera is built in, it can't be deleted. It must be hiding in a folder somewhere.

Try swipe right on home screen until you get to the Search view. Enter Camera. Look for it in the list of results under Applications.

Camera is built in, it can't be deleted. It must be hiding in a folder somewhere.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

3 of 4 (977 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 17, 2010 8:37:32 AM
(0)
Professor

Great advice from both of you, kudos to both! Very creative ways to get around that issue.

Great advice from both of you, kudos to both! Very creative ways to get around that issue.

4 of 4 (934 Views)