Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Jul 30, 2010
8:53:16 AM
View profile
Calling Voicemail from German cellphone

OK, I plan to do unconditional forwarding to voicemail while I am in Europe.

I have a German cellphone and plan to call my US cell which will forward to VM and use my password to retrieve messages. 

Is it correct that this will not incur roaming charges from ATT?

I can call the US for .39 per minute from my German cell so that is much cheaper.

I have a German cellphone and plan to call my US cell which will forward to VM and use my password to retrieve messages. 

I can call the US for .39 per minute from my German cell so that is much cheaper.

(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Jul 30, 2010 5:03:48 PM
(0)
ACE - Expert

tomjtx wrote:

Yes, that's right — no roaming charges in this scenario. You can also call the VM retrieval number directly. If you don't have the correct VM retrieval number programmed into the phone you can always call CS and find out.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Accepted Solution

Calling Voicemail from German cellphone

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Jul 30, 2010 5:03:48 PM
(0)
ACE - Expert

tomjtx wrote:

Yes, that's right — no roaming charges in this scenario. You can also call the VM retrieval number directly. If you don't have the correct VM retrieval number programmed into the phone you can always call CS and find out.

tomjtx wrote:

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: Calling Voicemail from German cellphone

2 of 2 (632 Views)
Solution
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments