Caller phone number

Contributor

Caller phone number

[ Edited ]

Yesterday, someone put an important voicemail for me and asked me to call him back. However, there is no indication of his phone number. How can I know his phone number? Let me add that there is no missing call on my cell phone.

Thanks

Message Edited by Behrooz on 02-12-2010 11:58:19 AM
Message 1 of 6 (2,235 Views)
ACE - Expert

Re: Caller phone number

Behrooz wrote:

Yesterday, someone put an important voicemail for me and asked me to call him back. However, there is no indication of his phone number. How can I know his phone number? Let me add that there is no missing call on my cell phone.

Thanks

If the caller ID was received the system should play back the number when replaying the message. You can also try to go into More Options (press 0) and then Envelope Info (press 5) and see if it tells you the number.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 6 (2,208 Views)
Contributor

Thank you. My problem was solved.
Message 3 of 6 (2,197 Views)
ACE - Expert

Behrooz wrote:
Thank you. My problem was solved.

Glad to hear it!

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 4 of 6 (2,195 Views)
Contributor

Yes, 5 (envelop info) works, but is there any way I can make this change permanent. I always want to know who called and would like to eliminate this manual operation of pressing "0" and then "5".

Thanks

Message 5 of 6 (1,668 Views)
Expert

karachi999 wrote:

Yes, 5 (envelop info) works, but is there any way I can make this change permanent. I always want to know who called and would like to eliminate this manual operation of pressing "0" and then "5".

Thanks

Unfortunately no there is not. Smiley Sad

Message 6 of 6 (1,629 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.