Helpful Links

Call transcripts

Contributor

Call transcripts

I'm sure this has been asked before. I called AT&T and they couldn't help. Is there any way to get/see call transcripts of conversations I have had?
Message 1 of 5
Professor

Re: Call transcripts

Not unless you've been recording the conversations yourself....which would be illegal unless you told the other party of your intentions. Think Privacy laws, man!

Message 2 of 5
Mentor

Jjerber wrote:
I'm sure this has been asked before. I called AT&T and they couldn't help. Is there any way to get/see call transcripts of conversations I have had?

Hey there Jjerber!  Apologies, but no it is not possible to recieve a call transcript from us for only we have access to such information for quality assurance.  If you had a bad customer service experience with us, then feel free to send us feedback by contacting us

Message 3 of 5
Contributor

So am I understanding what you just said correctly? Only AT&T has access to my personal conversations, but I do not?????
Message 4 of 5
Highlighted
Expert

Jjerber wrote:
So am I understanding what you just said correctly? Only AT&T has access to my personal conversations, but I do not?????

your call to att support = yes the are recorded, but only att can access those for QA

your call to someone else = no they are not recorded, violation of the privacy act, called wiretaping, not available without a order from the controlling powers

Message 5 of 5
Share this topic
Announcements

Is the iPhone X worth it? Find out why it totally is!

Find out how to track your iPhone's delivery!

Let us help you Give the Gift of AT&T Wireless this holiday season!

Additional Support