Call transcripts

Contributor

Call transcripts

I'm sure this has been asked before. I called AT&T and they couldn't help. Is there any way to get/see call transcripts of conversations I have had?
Message 1 of 5
Professor

Re: Call transcripts

Not unless you've been recording the conversations yourself....which would be illegal unless you told the other party of your intentions. Think Privacy laws, man!

Message 2 of 5
Mentor

Jjerber wrote:
I'm sure this has been asked before. I called AT&T and they couldn't help. Is there any way to get/see call transcripts of conversations I have had?

Hey there Jjerber!  Apologies, but no it is not possible to recieve a call transcript from us for only we have access to such information for quality assurance.  If you had a bad customer service experience with us, then feel free to send us feedback by contacting us

Message 3 of 5
Contributor

So am I understanding what you just said correctly? Only AT&T has access to my personal conversations, but I do not?????
Message 4 of 5
Highlighted
Expert

Jjerber wrote:
So am I understanding what you just said correctly? Only AT&T has access to my personal conversations, but I do not?????

your call to att support = yes the are recorded, but only att can access those for QA

your call to someone else = no they are not recorded, violation of the privacy act, called wiretaping, not available without a order from the controlling powers

Message 5 of 5
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Are you looking to upgrade and activate your device?

Let us help make Ordering, Upgrading and Activating easy!

Additional Support