Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Oct 14, 2011
11:16:26 AM
View profile
Call drop still an issue on at&t network or it is Ok now?

Thinking of buying my first iPhone..but I heard that call drop is an issue still with at&t and not with verizon. Is this true? Please help

Thanks

Thinking of buying my first iPhone..but I heard that call drop is an issue still with at&t and not with verizon. Is this true? Please help

Thanks

Call drop still an issue on at&t network or it is Ok now?

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 14, 2011 11:21:19 AM
(0)
ACE - Professor

Dropped calls are caused by too many different things in order for someone to give you an answer that is actually relevant to you.

You probably would be better off asking iPhone users who live, work and play in the same areas that you do to get a useful answer.

Dropped calls are caused by too many different things in order for someone to give you an answer that is actually relevant to you.

You probably would be better off asking iPhone users who live, work and play in the same areas that you do to get a useful answer.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: Call drop still an issue on at&t network or it is Ok now?

2 of 2 (169 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments