Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Mar 14, 2011
8:54:04 AM
View profile
Call Forwarding

Hello,

I was unable to find a similiar situation and just wanted to clarify something about call forwarding:

I currently have wireless plan for the iPhone in the USA.  I am travelling to Canada and don't want to be bothered paying the extra charges while there.  I want to forward my calls to my wife (USA number).  I will be taking my phone with me so I can recieve text messages etc., but will I be charged any fee (other than regular minutes) if my calls are forwarded to my wife?

To sum it up -

1) I have USA number

2) Wife has USA number

3) I forward my calls to my wife, while I am in Canada

4) Will my phone be charged an international rate because calls are being forwarded to her?

Thanks fro your help!

Hello,

I was unable to find a similiar situation and just wanted to clarify something about call forwarding:

I currently have wireless plan for the iPhone in the USA.  I am travelling to Canada and don't want to be bothered paying the extra charges while there.  I want to forward my calls to my wife (USA number).  I will be taking my phone with me so I can recieve text messages etc., but will I be charged any fee (other than regular minutes) if my calls are forwarded to my wife?

To sum it up -

1) I have USA number

2) Wife has USA number

3) I forward my calls to my wife, while I am in Canada

4) Will my phone be charged an international rate because calls are being forwarded to her?

Thanks fro your help!

Call Forwarding

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Mar 15, 2011 1:47:03 PM
(0)
Master

You minutes will be deducted for forwarding to a USA number.

You minutes will be deducted for forwarding to a USA number.

Re: Call Forwarding

2 of 2 (1,144 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments