Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Apr 17, 2010
2:36:02 PM
View profile
Call Barring Password on Palm Treo 750

The Palm Treo has a feature where all incoming calls can be blocked. To use this feature, the phone asks for a

"Call Barring Password". After talking with several ATT personnel plus Palm technical support, no one can tell me how to find this "Call Barring Password". Does anyone know how to find out what this password is?

Thanks,

Gary

The Palm Treo has a feature where all incoming calls can be blocked. To use this feature, the phone asks for a

"Call Barring Password". After talking with several ATT personnel plus Palm technical support, no one can tell me how to find this "Call Barring Password". Does anyone know how to find out what this password is?

Thanks,

Gary

Call Barring Password on Palm Treo 750

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Apr 20, 2010 2:05:17 PM
(0)
Professor

As far as I know (meaning: I could be wrong), the call barring feature is not currently in use or supported by the AT&T network.

You may have better luck checking out a program like MagiCall.

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s positions, strategies or opinions.

As far as I know (meaning: I could be wrong), the call barring feature is not currently in use or supported by the AT&T network.

You may have better luck checking out a program like MagiCall.

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s positions, strategies or opinions.

Re: Call Barring Password on Palm Treo 750

2 of 2 (1,226 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments