Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Feb 7, 2012
11:28:47 PM
View profile
COLLECTION BILL

I have been an ATT customer since 2008, and never had a problem until I moved last November 2011.  Every month since November of last year, I called Att to complain.  I have been having billing problems.  I pay my bill every month.  Every month, I call to have Att correct my bill.  Evey month there are charges added to my account and have been disputing it.  I made sure the last time I called ATT and spoke with Ken that my billing problems have been rectified.  As was assured of that.  Today, I was shocked to received a Collection letter from a Bay Area Credit Service LLC, a collection agency hired by Att, stating that my account now has been referred to collection agency for owing $25.04.  How did that happen?  I am very upset, mad and frustrated already.  I am now ready to disconnect my service with Att.  Please help.

I have been an ATT customer since 2008, and never had a problem until I moved last November 2011.  Every month since November of last year, I called Att to complain.  I have been having billing problems.  I pay my bill every month.  Every month, I call to have Att correct my bill.  Evey month there are charges added to my account and have been disputing it.  I made sure the last time I called ATT and spoke with Ken that my billing problems have been rectified.  As was assured of that.  Today, I was shocked to received a Collection letter from a Bay Area Credit Service LLC, a collection agency hired by Att, stating that my account now has been referred to collection agency for owing $25.04.  How did that happen?  I am very upset, mad and frustrated already.  I am now ready to disconnect my service with Att.  Please help.

COLLECTION BILL

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Feb 8, 2012 2:07:17 PM
(0)
Scholar
call 800-947-5096 internal collections/ formally recievable management this dept can help/answer your question regarding your issue im confident as i am a rm rep just call Smiley Happy

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s positions, strategies or opinions.
call 800-947-5096 internal collections/ formally recievable management this dept can help/answer your question regarding your issue im confident as i am a rm rep just call Smiley Happy

Re: COLLECTION BILL

2 of 2 (512 Views)