COLLECTION BILL

Contributor

COLLECTION BILL

I have been an ATT customer since 2008, and never had a problem until I moved last November 2011.  Every month since November of last year, I called Att to complain.  I have been having billing problems.  I pay my bill every month.  Every month, I call to have Att correct my bill.  Evey month there are charges added to my account and have been disputing it.  I made sure the last time I called ATT and spoke with Ken that my billing problems have been rectified.  As was assured of that.  Today, I was shocked to received a Collection letter from a Bay Area Credit Service LLC, a collection agency hired by Att, stating that my account now has been referred to collection agency for owing $25.04.  How did that happen?  I am very upset, mad and frustrated already.  I am now ready to disconnect my service with Att.  Please help.

Message 1 of 2
Scholar

Re: COLLECTION BILL

call 800-947-5096 internal collections/ formally recievable management this dept can help/answer your question regarding your issue im confident as i am a rm rep just call Smiley Happy

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s positions, strategies or opinions.
Message 2 of 2
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Are you looking to upgrade and activate your device?

Let us help make Ordering, Upgrading and Activating easy!

Additional Support