Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted May 1, 2012
9:37:20 AM
View profile
CID feature

Hello - this is my first post on here.  Recently upgraded my phone to the Galaxy Note.  When I received calls, it displayed the city and state ID but I got a message that it expired.  It wanted wanted me to subscribe for $1.99 a month.  Was this an AT&T app or something else because now I can't find it on my phone?  I haven't deleted anything.

Thanks,
Wy

Hello - this is my first post on here.  Recently upgraded my phone to the Galaxy Note.  When I received calls, it displayed the city and state ID but I got a message that it expired.  It wanted wanted me to subscribe for $1.99 a month.  Was this an AT&T app or something else because now I can't find it on my phone?  I haven't deleted anything.

Thanks,
Wy

CID feature

2 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(2)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
May 2, 2012 7:38:00 AM
(0)
Employee
It came with the phone
It came with the phone
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Re: CID feature

2 of 3 (378 Views)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
May 2, 2012 9:05:08 AM
(0)
Contributor

JFizDaWiz wrote:
It came with the phone

Thanks JFizDaWiz.  Where can I find it or how do I make it reappear?  I can't find anything in the applications that look similiar.  If either these aren't possible is there an app I can get from the market?

JFizDaWiz wrote:
It came with the phone

Thanks JFizDaWiz.  Where can I find it or how do I make it reappear?  I can't find anything in the applications that look similiar.  If either these aren't possible is there an app I can get from the market?

Re: CID feature

3 of 3 (372 Views)