Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Jun 6, 2011
8:17:42 PM
View profile
CHANGING RATE PLAN
Edited by JoJohn on Jun 6, 2011 at 8:20:17 PM

Hi, Right now I have the Family Plan w/ the 1400 min,  since everyone texts so much we really don't need the 1400 min (I have over 4000 in rollover min at this time) . I wanted to go down to 900 min, but see that its no longer offered, only the 700 min for family plan & I think that may be TO little. I was told that ATT has plans that they don't always advertise, does anyone know if its true? Any idea-goal is to lower monthly min & save few bucks in the process. Any thoughts, or know of anything? Let me know, thanks-

Hi, Right now I have the Family Plan w/ the 1400 min,  since everyone texts so much we really don't need the 1400 min (I have over 4000 in rollover min at this time) . I wanted to go down to 900 min, but see that its no longer offered, only the 700 min for family plan & I think that may be TO little. I was told that ATT has plans that they don't always advertise, does anyone know if its true? Any idea-goal is to lower monthly min & save few bucks in the process. Any thoughts, or know of anything? Let me know, thanks-

CHANGING RATE PLAN

[ Edited ]
3 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(3)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 7, 2011 3:49:46 AM
(0)
Employee

don't forgot that with the new $30 unlimited messaging plan you get unlimited minutes to ANY mobile phone. so the 700min plan should be fine

don't forgot that with the new $30 unlimited messaging plan you get unlimited minutes to ANY mobile phone. so the 700min plan should be fine

*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Re: CHANGING RATE PLAN

2 of 4 (340 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 14, 2011 1:28:22 AM
(0)
Contributor
I want to add the $30 unlimited messaging/email/data plan to our family plan. Does that mean we will share this and I can cancel the 200 minute messaging plan we have on our 3 phones where I pay $5 for each line?
I want to add the $30 unlimited messaging/email/data plan to our family plan. Does that mean we will share this and I can cancel the 200 minute messaging plan we have on our 3 phones where I pay $5 for each line?

3 of 4 (272 Views)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 14, 2011 12:34:44 PM
(0)
Professor

flight-II-user wrote:

For $30, all the lines in the family plan get unlimited text messages and multimedia messages. Data and email is not included. You would need individual data plans for each line for that. If you do decide on the family messaging plan and you have a large enough cellular plan, 69.99 or higher, I would strongly recommend the family messaging plan with unlimited mobile to any mobile calling. It is the same price and allows all lines to call any cell phone on any carrier at any time without using anytime minutes.

flight-II-user wrote:

For $30, all the lines in the family plan get unlimited text messages and multimedia messages. Data and email is not included. You would need individual data plans for each line for that. If you do decide on the family messaging plan and you have a large enough cellular plan, 69.99 or higher, I would strongly recommend the family messaging plan with unlimited mobile to any mobile calling. It is the same price and allows all lines to call any cell phone on any carrier at any time without using anytime minutes.

4 of 4 (260 Views)