Helpful Links

Buying games from the desk top

Highlighted
Contributor

Buying games from the desk top

Can someone help me with a question? In the past, before I owned a smart phone or had AT&T or had internet service on my phone, I was with Sprint and I was able to go online with my desktop and browse and purchase games that would be sent to my phone via my phone number. I only had to pay for the game and was never charged anything for data time. I was wondering what the policy for this was at AT&T because it is SO hard to find answers on this sight from AT&T. I did find the games and was able to narrow it down to the phone but the problem is, is that it is my son's phone and he doesn't have a data package. QUESTION: If I purchase a game from the desk top does AT&T charge him for the data download? Also, I noticed some people on here saying that once they purchased a game they found out later that the game needed to access the internet in order to run, to which no one answered their question; can you find out if a game requires internet access before you buy it? I understand the difference between a subscription and a one time purchase as well.

Thank you in advance to any who respond.Robot Sad

Message 1 of 1
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Are you looking to upgrade and activate your device?

Let us help make Ordering, Upgrading and Activating easy!

Additional Support