Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Dec 23, 2011
1:52:15 PM
View profile
Buy new go-phone with existing account! please help

So I want to upgrade my at&t phone online (buy a new go-phone), I already have an account, so I log in and it takes me to my account summary, but there's no option there to buy a new phone! & when I do it from the actual website, chose the phone, and log in from there once I'm gonna check out, it takes me to the same account summary page! Does anyone know how to buy or upgrade to a new go-phone when you already have an existing wireless account (stay with the same phone / plan in at&t, just buy a new phone online) thanks please!

So I want to upgrade my at&t phone online (buy a new go-phone), I already have an account, so I log in and it takes me to my account summary, but there's no option there to buy a new phone! & when I do it from the actual website, chose the phone, and log in from there once I'm gonna check out, it takes me to the same account summary page! Does anyone know how to buy or upgrade to a new go-phone when you already have an existing wireless account (stay with the same phone / plan in at&t, just buy a new phone online) thanks please!

Buy new go-phone with existing account! please help

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Dec 26, 2011 5:48:56 PM
(0)
Mentor

changing phone, and keeping your same account and phone number,  you just need to go to your nearest att store to get a new device; online purchases is for new activations of new accnt. they will activate a new sim with a new phone number.

changing phone, and keeping your same account and phone number,  you just need to go to your nearest att store to get a new device; online purchases is for new activations of new accnt. they will activate a new sim with a new phone number.

Re: Buy new go-phone with existing account! please help

2 of 2 (1,158 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments