Helpful Links

Buy Iphone without Contract ?

Contributor

Buy Iphone without Contract ?

Hello !

I'm new guy, I have some questions, please help me.

1. Can I buy a new Iphone without Contract, is there any require for my Iphone, can I use my Iphone in any networks, is there any locked apps in my Iphone ?

2. If I can buy, where can I buy it? What should I do to buy ?

3. Could you give me prices of Iphone 3GS and Iphone 4G without Contract ?

 

Thank you very much !

7,336 Views
Message 1 of 6
Professor

Re: Buy Iphone without Contract ?


redshark23 wrote:

Hello !

I'm new guy, I have some questions, please help me.

1. Can I buy a new Iphone without Contract, is there any require for my Iphone, can I use my Iphone in any networks, is there any locked apps in my Iphone ?

2. If I can buy, where can I buy it? What should I do to buy ?

3. Could you give me prices of Iphone 3GS and Iphone 4G without Contract ?

 

Thank you very much !


its locked to AT&T only.

you can buy out  right for 599$ and 699$ this is for the iphone 4.

the iphone 3GS might be lower in price now i am not sure.

buy it from Apple or AT&T store.

 

Message 2 of 6
Scholar

Re: Buy Iphone without Contract ?

Whether you buy it with no contract it's still locked to AT&T and you must have an account with AT&T to buy one. If you want the one that is unlocked then youbwill have to buybone from Canada.
Message 3 of 6
Professor

Re: Buy Iphone without Contract ?


Kwopau wrote:
Whether you buy it with no contract it's still locked to AT&T and you must have an account with AT&T to buy one. If you want the one that is unlocked then youbwill have to buybone from Canada.

Wrong..you can buy one out right with out a AT&T account.

Message 4 of 6
ACE - Expert

Re: Buy Iphone without Contract ?

 


graphite07 wrote:

Kwopau wrote:
Whether you buy it with no contract it's still locked to AT&T and you must have an account with AT&T to buy one. If you want the one that is unlocked then youbwill have to buybone from Canada.

Wrong..you can buy one out right with out a AT&T account.


Not totally wrong. It is true if you buy from an authorized retailer.

 

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 5 of 6
Scholar

Re: Buy Iphone without Contract ?

K well the lock part is true cuz U.S iPhones are carrier locked.
Message 6 of 6
Share this topic
Announcements

Is the iPhone X worth it? Find out why it totally is!

Find out how to track your iPhone's delivery!

Let us help you Give the Gift of AT&T Wireless this holiday season!

Additional Support