Buy Galaxy S3 now from Amazon? Or wait until ATT releases it?

Contributor

Buy Galaxy S3 now from Amazon? Or wait until ATT releases it?

Should I buy the international galaxy s3 from amazon now, or should I wait until AT&T releases it? Is the international version compatible with HSPA+? Just wondering, because I couldn't decide whether to wait for the S3 or get the Note now, but the note doesn't have ICS...
Message 1 of 6
ACE - Expert

Re: Buy Galaxy S3 now from Amazon? Or wait until ATT releases it?

You will likely have to jump some hurdles to get the international Galaxy S3 to work at full speed and it won't have LTE. However, by the time AT&T releases its version of S3 it'll likely be old news.
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 6
Contributor

Is there any news of when it will be released for AT&T?
Message 3 of 6
Master

I would play it safe with the AT&T-branded version of the Galaxy S III - not the international version.

I'm fairly certain that the S III will be available either near the end of this month, or early next month.

Cat Happy Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010 Cat Happy

Message 4 of 6
ACE - Expert

I heard pre-orders are being accepted with the release targeted at June 18th, but I would treat it as a rumor.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 5 of 6
Highlighted
Scholar

America may not get the Samsung Galaxy 3
http://m.cnet.com/news/apple-wants-to-keep-samsungs-galaxy-s3-out-of-us/57448486

Btw since phones are all 3G here in the UK
Still then 4G isn't the question!!!
Message 6 of 6
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Additional Support