Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Jan 30, 2012
1:18:19 PM
View profile
Burst - Sync

I have the new Burst.  I want to update the Contacts and Calendar as I have in the past via Pantech PC Suite.  Does not seem to be available.  I really do not want to move all my info over to Gmail.  Anyone have a suggestion for establishing these tools?  Thanks, Walter

I have the new Burst.  I want to update the Contacts and Calendar as I have in the past via Pantech PC Suite.  Does not seem to be available.  I really do not want to move all my info over to Gmail.  Anyone have a suggestion for establishing these tools?  Thanks, Walter

Burst - Sync

2 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(2)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Feb 3, 2012 7:01:48 AM
(0)
Contributor

I found that I needed to establish a GMAIL account and then move contacts and calendar into GMAIL.  Autosync from there is done whenever the phone is on.

There is NO PC SUITE for Burst.

I guess the problem is solved with this approach.

I found that I needed to establish a GMAIL account and then move contacts and calendar into GMAIL.  Autosync from there is done whenever the phone is on.

There is NO PC SUITE for Burst.

I guess the problem is solved with this approach.

Re: Burst - Sync

2 of 3 (524 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Apr 29, 2012 7:12:12 AM
(0)
Contributor

PC-SUITE IS NOW AVAILABLE, but it is not easy to move photos as in previous versions.

PC-SUITE IS NOW AVAILABLE, but it is not easy to move photos as in previous versions.

Re: Burst - Sync

3 of 3 (266 Views)