Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted May 5, 2012
9:36:18 AM
View profile
Bring Back the Unlimited Data Plans

So ATT got rid of the unlimited data plans because people were complaining about the cost of the plans were to high.. Well than tell me this why is it that I am still paying the same price as I was for an unlimited plan but only getting 5GBs?? This makes absolutely no sense what so ever. I use my phone for more than just talking and texting I also use it  to connect my laptop to the internet for school and work. PLEASE ATT bring back the unlimited data plans for those of us who need it but yet still provide a CHEAPER data plan for those who don't really use all that much data.

So ATT got rid of the unlimited data plans because people were complaining about the cost of the plans were to high.. Well than tell me this why is it that I am still paying the same price as I was for an unlimited plan but only getting 5GBs?? This makes absolutely no sense what so ever. I use my phone for more than just talking and texting I also use it  to connect my laptop to the internet for school and work. PLEASE ATT bring back the unlimited data plans for those of us who need it but yet still provide a CHEAPER data plan for those who don't really use all that much data.

Bring Back the Unlimited Data Plans

2 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(2)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
May 5, 2012 9:59:49 AM
(0)
Expert

wickedchesire wrote:

unfortuantely not going to happen, verizon dropped theirs, sprint is starting to impose limits on unlimited data in some cases, the day of unlimited data for mobile is gone, it is also pretty well gone for home use with the major providers imposing monthly caps

wickedchesire wrote:

unfortuantely not going to happen, verizon dropped theirs, sprint is starting to impose limits on unlimited data in some cases, the day of unlimited data for mobile is gone, it is also pretty well gone for home use with the major providers imposing monthly caps

Re: Bring Back the Unlimited Data Plans

2 of 3 (717 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
May 5, 2012 4:49:44 PM
(0)
Master
The CEO of AT&T was recently quated as saying that offering unlimited stat plans was a big mistake.

For service or support questions including existing order status, call:
Customer Support: 1-800-331-0500

Information on iPhone unlocking can be found here by copying this link into your browser:
https://www.att.com/deviceunlock/client/en_US/
The CEO of AT&T was recently quated as saying that offering unlimited stat plans was a big mistake.

For service or support questions including existing order status, call:
Customer Support: 1-800-331-0500

Information on iPhone unlocking can be found here by copying this link into your browser:
https://www.att.com/deviceunlock/client/en_US/
Posted from my iPhone _____________________________ For service or support questions including existing order status, call: Customer Support: 1-800-331-0500 Information on iPhone unlocking can be found here by copying this link into your browser: https://www.att.com/deviceunlock/client/en_US/

Re: Bring Back the Unlimited Data Plans

3 of 3 (690 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments