Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Highlighted
Posted Jun 27, 2012
8:01:36 PM
View profile
Breaking contract and getting iPhones unlocked

So, I have been with ATT for about 9 months now. Can't stand paying this much, plus the horrible customer service and the anxiety every month my bill is due never knowing what will be on there this time. My question is, if I break the contract can I get the iPhones unlocked? Has anyone else ever done this?

So, I have been with ATT for about 9 months now. Can't stand paying this much, plus the horrible customer service and the anxiety every month my bill is due never knowing what will be on there this time. My question is, if I break the contract can I get the iPhones unlocked? Has anyone else ever done this?

Breaking contract and getting iPhones unlocked

2 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(2)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 28, 2012 3:38:11 AM
(0)
Expert

alroberts89 wrote:

Maybe - the rule state that all commitments need to be fulfilled, would guess that paying the etf would fulfill your commitment.

your etf is going to be 325.00 - (10.00 * 9 months completed or 90.00) =  225.00 + your outstanding bills (note final bill is not prorated, if you cancel the 1 day after the close of you bill you owe the entire month)

the rules for unlock state:

alroberts89 wrote:

Maybe - the rule state that all commitments need to be fulfilled, would guess that paying the etf would fulfill your commitment.

your etf is going to be 325.00 - (10.00 * 9 months completed or 90.00) =  225.00 + your outstanding bills (note final bill is not prorated, if you cancel the 1 day after the close of you bill you owe the entire month)

the rules for unlock state:

Re: Breaking contract and getting iPhones unlocked

2 of 3 (9,785 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 28, 2012 5:14:42 AM
(0)
Professor
And the ETF is per line.
And the ETF is per line.

Re: Breaking contract and getting iPhones unlocked