Bold 9900 Battery Life

Contributor

Bold 9900 Battery Life

Got a new 9900 a few days ago to replace my 9700.  Battery life seems materially worse, won't got 3/4 of a day with medium to heavy use.  Anyone else seeing poor battery life?  ATT what are you doing about it?

Message 1 of 3 (1,404 Views)
Mentor

Re: Bold 9900 Battery Life

swisscottg wrote:

Got a new 9900 a few days ago to replace my 9700.  Battery life seems materially worse, won't got 3/4 of a day with medium to heavy use.  Anyone else seeing poor battery life?  ATT what are you doing about it?

Mine lasts about a day.  There's a lot of comment on this over on CrackBerry.  There's not much AT&T can do, I suspect, as it's probably a bug in the OS.  Some people have said they get better battery life by upgrading to 7.0.0.540 from the 440 that ships with the 9900 from AT&T.

Message 2 of 3 (1,390 Views)
Contributor

Re: Bold 9900 Battery Life

i have an extand battery, though it looks a little ugly, which seems to be a turtle. But it last longer, like a week it I didn't use it that frequent. And the good part is, every boday keep asking my phone, about the battert, appearently
Message 3 of 3 (946 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.