Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Aug 21, 2011
5:36:52 PM
Blurry iPhone 4 pics

I recently purchased a refurb iPhone 4 and the pictures are horrible.  My old iPhone took better pics.  Is this a common thing that I can fix myself or should I send it back.  I HATE the hassle of returning things by mail.  Anyone else have this problem and/or a solution???

I recently purchased a refurb iPhone 4 and the pictures are horrible.  My old iPhone took better pics.  Is this a common thing that I can fix myself or should I send it back.  I HATE the hassle of returning things by mail.  Anyone else have this problem and/or a solution???

Blurry iPhone 4 pics

9 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(9)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Aug 21, 2011 6:48:34 PM
(0)
Master
Sounds like a phone that needs to go back. You might want to try going into an Apple store and see if they can do anything for you.

For service or support questions including existing order status, call:
Customer Support: 1-800-331-0500

Information on iPhone unlocking can be found here by copying this link into your browser:
https://www.att.com/deviceunlock/client/en_US/
Sounds like a phone that needs to go back. You might want to try going into an Apple store and see if they can do anything for you.

Information on iPhone unlocking can be found here by copying this link into your browser:
Posted from my iPhone _____________________________ For service or support questions including existing order status, call: Customer Support: 1-800-331-0500 Information on iPhone unlocking can be found here by copying this link into your browser: https://www.att.com/deviceunlock/client/en_US/

Re: Blurry iPhone 4 pics

2 of 10 (1,267 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Aug 22, 2011 10:22:38 AM
(0)
Mentor

Beford you send it back, check for finger prints on the camera lenses. Clean with a soft cloth.

Beford you send it back, check for finger prints on the camera lenses. Clean with a soft cloth.

3 of 10 (1,240 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Aug 25, 2011 1:12:43 AM
(0)
Employee
did you remove the clear cover over it?
did you remove the clear cover over it?
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

4 of 10 (1,182 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Aug 26, 2011 9:04:00 AM
(0)
Tutor

I did all those things.  I finally called AT&T and they told me to take the phone to my local store & have it checked out.  I did that and the phone was faulty.  My phone was a refurb and they didn't have any in the store to replace it with.  So....I just went ahead and payed the extra to get a new one.  Shoulda bought a new one in the first place.  Thanks for all the suggestions thoughSmiley Happy

I did all those things.  I finally called AT&T and they told me to take the phone to my local store & have it checked out.  I did that and the phone was faulty.  My phone was a refurb and they didn't have any in the store to replace it with.  So....I just went ahead and payed the extra to get a new one.  Shoulda bought a new one in the first place.  Thanks for all the suggestions thoughSmiley Happy

5 of 10 (1,154 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Aug 26, 2011 9:26:41 AM
(0)
Master

It is probably too late now but you could have gone to the Apple store and they would have swapped your phone out for no additional cost.

It is probably too late now but you could have gone to the Apple store and they would have swapped your phone out for no additional cost.

Posted from my iPhone _____________________________ For service or support questions including existing order status, call: Customer Support: 1-800-331-0500 Information on iPhone unlocking can be found here by copying this link into your browser: https://www.att.com/deviceunlock/client/en_US/

6 of 10 (1,149 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Aug 29, 2011 6:50:41 AM
(0)
Guru
Edited by tonester on Aug 29, 2011 at 6:51:17 AM

kgriffino wrote:

If by "local store" the AT&T CSR was referring to one of AT&T's (corporate) stores--well how about them apples (no pun intended)?  AT&T telling a customer to take their iPhone to an AT&T store for hardware support...whatever happened to them telling customers that they should direct any iPhone hardware issues towards Apple? Smiley Wink

kgriffino wrote:

If by "local store" the AT&T CSR was referring to one of AT&T's (corporate) stores--well how about them apples (no pun intended)?  AT&T telling a customer to take their iPhone to an AT&T store for hardware support...whatever happened to them telling customers that they should direct any iPhone hardware issues towards Apple? Smiley Wink

[ Edited ]
7 of 10 (1,113 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 11, 2011 8:00:59 PM
(0)
Tutor
Sorry....I just read this. I live in podunk AR and we don't have an apple store nearby. I was just tickled that I could go and talk to someone face to face. I am more than happy with the new one! LOVE it! Thanks for your reply!
Sorry....I just read this. I live in podunk AR and we don't have an apple store nearby. I was just tickled that I could go and talk to someone face to face. I am more than happy with the new one! LOVE it! Thanks for your reply!

8 of 10 (1,031 Views)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 11, 2011 8:19:38 PM
(0)
Master
Glad it is working out for you. It may be worth getting Apple Care. It allows you to get phone support from Apple at N/C and they will then be able to swap your iPhone via mail should a future issue arise. This may be even more important for you since you do not live near an Apple store and Apple provides all support for the iPHone.

Good Luck and Enjoy!

Glad it is working out for you. It may be worth getting Apple Care. It allows you to get phone support from Apple at N/C and they will then be able to swap your iPhone via mail should a future issue arise. This may be even more important for you since you do not live near an Apple store and Apple provides all support for the iPHone.

Good Luck and Enjoy!

9 of 10 (1,028 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 13, 2011 12:19:03 AM
(0)
Contributor
Edited by marielmikki on Sep 13, 2011 at 12:21:03 AM

In August I was able to take crystal clear action shots. Like pictures of people jumping off a dock with no blur at all. Catches them in mid air. Now I try to take a pic of something moving and it's blurry. What's up with that?Auto focus works fine.

iPhone

In August I was able to take crystal clear action shots. Like pictures of people jumping off a dock with no blur at all. Catches them in mid air. Now I try to take a pic of something moving and it's blurry. What's up with that?Auto focus works fine.

iPhone

[ Edited ]
10 of 10 (1,004 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments