Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Mar 15, 2008
1:10:51 PM
View profile
Bluetooth!
Hi,
I have bluetooth on my phone but it recently has not been working, if someone sends me a song it goes through the whole process of it all until the part where its all done downloading onto my phone and then it says file is corrupt. Does anyone know what I can do to fix this or maybe how this happened?

Thank you,
KendraSmiley Very Happy
Hi,
I have bluetooth on my phone but it recently has not been working, if someone sends me a song it goes through the whole process of it all until the part where its all done downloading onto my phone and then it says file is corrupt. Does anyone know what I can do to fix this or maybe how this happened?

Thank you,
KendraSmiley Very Happy

Bluetooth!

2 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(2)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Mar 15, 2008 2:53:58 PM
(0)
Expert

Kendraa x9 wrote:
Hi,
     Thank you,
KendraSmiley Very Happy

What make and model of phone do you have.

Kendraa x9 wrote:
Hi,
     Thank you,
KendraSmiley Very Happy

What make and model of phone do you have.

Re: Bluetooth!

2 of 3 (2,490 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Mar 16, 2008 5:26:05 PM
(0)
Guru
Is it a ringtone that was purchased from at&t?  Those can't be transferred.  (they are copy protected)
Is it a ringtone that was purchased from at&t?  Those can't be transferred.  (they are copy protected)

Re: Bluetooth!

3 of 3 (2,466 Views)