Bluetooth will not connect to Samsung Solstice

Contributor

Bluetooth will not connect to Samsung Solstice

I have a Plantronics Voyager 520 that will not pair with the SolsticeTurned both on and off still won't pair.

Any ideas.

thanks

Message 1 of 5
Tutor

Re: Bluetooth will not connect to Samsung Solstice

Is bluetooth turned on in the Solstice? Menu/Settings/Connectivity/Bluetooth

If the big pic of the phone in the middle isn't blue, then it's off. Press that picture to activate.

Message 2 of 5
Tutor

I am having same problem but my bluetooth is a eco-v268 and i cant get samsung solstice to locate it.  Please  help!

Message 3 of 5
Professor

Acording to their web site, the Plantronics Voyager 520 does not pair up with the Solstice.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Zombie Hunter Mission Statement

Exterminate the living dead and keep our fellow citizens alive and safe. We will be connecting with our fellow businesses, the police department, funeral home, and weapon manufacturers to help map out, and exterminate the pesky living dead from our community.

~~~Seth Mendenhall
Message 4 of 5

I listened to music for more than an hour from my Solstice to the Plantronics 320 night before last.

Go to the Plantronics web site and get the user guide if you don't already have one.  I didn't have one, and I had problems pairing.  After reading and following their instructions, it works every time for me.

Message 5 of 5
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Find the Unlimited Plan that works best for you at our Knowledge Sharing Session: Whole Lotta' Data Going On on Wed. 6/28 from 1-4pm ET / noon-3pm CT / 10am-1pm PT!

Find out the very latest about the new iPad Pros!

Are you looking to upgrade and activate your device?

Let us help make Ordering, Upgrading and Activating easy!

Additional Support