Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Jul 16, 2010
2:21:21 PM
View profile
Bluetooth Fix?

Does anyone know if the 4.0.1 update solve issues with bluetooth on the iPhone 4?

Does anyone know if the 4.0.1 update solve issues with bluetooth on the iPhone 4?

Bluetooth Fix?

4 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(4)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jul 16, 2010 3:54:05 PM
(0)
Professor

kevjazzele wrote:

What bluetooth issues?

Also, have you looked/read what is updated in 4.01?  Try this link or this link.

There is nothing about a bluetooth fix.

kevjazzele wrote:

What bluetooth issues?

Also, have you looked/read what is updated in 4.01?  Try this link or this link.

Re: Bluetooth Fix?

2 of 5 (604 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jul 16, 2010 4:12:36 PM
(0)
Scholar
Edited by pamelaz on Jul 16, 2010 at 6:27:54 PM

What bluetooth issues?

For your information, YES, I read the updates. I only wanted to know if someone noticed a change other than the signal bars, because on some of the posts it mentioned that the update addressed various bug fixes. {Please keep it courteous}

What bluetooth issues?

For your information, YES, I read the updates. I only wanted to know if someone noticed a change other than the signal bars, because on some of the posts it mentioned that the update addressed various bug fixes. {Please keep it courteous}

[ Edited ]
3 of 5 (590 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jul 16, 2010 4:16:56 PM
(0)
ACE - Professor

I'm not seeing any bluetooth issues. If the release notes do no specifically mention a fix, its doubtful the update addresses it.

Google tells me the 4.1 developer release does fix numerous bluetooth issues, so whenever 4.1 is released thats when you will see the fixes.

http://www.intomobile.com/2010/07/15/apple-ios-4-1-adds-advanced-bluetooth/

DO NOT install the 4.1 developer beta even if you can find it. Just wait for it....

I'm not seeing any bluetooth issues. If the release notes do no specifically mention a fix, its doubtful the update addresses it.

Google tells me the 4.1 developer release does fix numerous bluetooth issues, so whenever 4.1 is released thats when you will see the fixes.

http://www.intomobile.com/2010/07/15/apple-ios-4-1-adds-advanced-bluetooth/

DO NOT install the 4.1 developer beta even if you can find it. Just wait for it....

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

4 of 5 (585 Views)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jul 16, 2010 4:20:31 PM
(0)
Scholar

http://www.intomobile.com/2010/07/15/apple-ios-4-1 -adds-advanced-bluetooth/

Ok, Thanks for the info.

http://www.intomobile.com/2010/07/15/apple-ios-4-1 -adds-advanced-bluetooth/

Ok, Thanks for the info.

5 of 5 (582 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments