Bluetooth Fix?

Scholar

Bluetooth Fix?

Does anyone know if the 4.0.1 update solve issues with bluetooth on the iPhone 4?

Message 1 of 5 (671 Views)
Professor

Re: Bluetooth Fix?

kevjazzele wrote:

Does anyone know if the 4.0.1 update solve issues with bluetooth on the iPhone 4?

What bluetooth issues?

Also, have you looked/read what is updated in 4.01?  Try this link or this link.

There is nothing about a bluetooth fix.

Message 2 of 5 (630 Views)
Scholar

[ Edited ]

What bluetooth issues?

Also, have you looked/read what is updated in 4.01?  Try this link or this link.

There is nothing about a bluetooth fix.

For your information, YES, I read the updates. I only wanted to know if someone noticed a change other than the signal bars, because on some of the posts it mentioned that the update addressed various bug fixes. {Please keep it courteous}

Message 3 of 5 (616 Views)
Highlighted
ACE - Professor

I'm not seeing any bluetooth issues. If the release notes do no specifically mention a fix, its doubtful the update addresses it.

Google tells me the 4.1 developer release does fix numerous bluetooth issues, so whenever 4.1 is released thats when you will see the fixes.

http://www.intomobile.com/2010/07/15/apple-ios-4-1-adds-advanced-bluetooth/

DO NOT install the 4.1 developer beta even if you can find it. Just wait for it....

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 4 of 5 (611 Views)
Scholar

I'm not seeing any bluetooth issues. If the release notes do no specifically mention a fix, its doubtful the update addresses it.

Google tells me the 4.1 developer release does fix numerous bluetooth issues, so whenever 4.1 is released thats when you will see the fixes.

http://www.intomobile.com/2010/07/15/apple-ios-4-1 -adds-advanced-bluetooth/

DO NOT install the 4.1 developer beta even if you can find it. Just wait for it....

Ok, Thanks for the info.

Message 5 of 5 (608 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.