Bluetooth Device On Problem Sony Ericson W 580i.

Bluetooth Device On Problem Sony Ericson W 580i.

Hello ! All.

Recently I am getting a problem of switching on my "Bluetooth Device " of my  Sony Ericson W 580i .
I've tried to turn on Bluetooth device several times but it happens nothing.
I've tried to "Master Reset" but there is no useful result. I'm seriously need good suggestion from you.
Thank YOU.

Message 1 of 4 (701 Views)
Master

Re: Bluetooth Device On Problem Sony Ericson W 580i.

A W580i is so old it's unlikely to still be under warranty; but you could try taking it to a cell phone repair store - they might be able to diagnose whether the problem is actually with the BT radio or just the firmware.  If it's a problem with the firmware that may be able to be readily and inexpensively fixed with a reflash.

=^..^=
There must be a happy medium somewhere between being totally informed and blissfully unaware.

- Doug Larson

Message 2 of 4 (690 Views)

Thank YOu for your nice solution. I personally tried to update my Firmware of my phone but the problem remains same.

I need to go to the servicing center . (My Warranty card also expeired)

Message 3 of 4 (681 Views)
Master

You're welcome and good luck! Smiley Happy

=^..^=
There must be a happy medium somewhere between being totally informed and blissfully unaware.

- Doug Larson

Message 4 of 4 (675 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.