Wireless Forums

Posted May 29, 2012
12:29:00 PM
View profile
Blocked unwanted caller/texter
I have the service to block unwanted callers and texts .
What does the caller see on his end when he attempts to call/text? Subject has an iPhone .

Thanks
I have the service to block unwanted callers and texts .
What does the caller see on his end when he attempts to call/text? Subject has an iPhone .

Thanks

Blocked unwanted caller/texter

2 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
Cancel
Submit
Replies
(2)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 12, 2012 9:44:02 AM
(0)
Employee

With Smart Limits for Wireless, if a person with a phone number you have blocked attempts to call, that person will hear a recorded message stating, "The AT&T subscriber you are trying to reach is not available at this time."

If an AT&T subscriber you have blocked attempts to send you a text message, that person will receive an auto-reply text message stating, "The wireless subscriber you are trying to reach is not accepting incoming messages at this time."

With Smart Limits for Wireless, if a person with a phone number you have blocked attempts to call, that person will hear a recorded message stating, "The AT&T subscriber you are trying to reach is not available at this time."

If an AT&T subscriber you have blocked attempts to send you a text message, that person will receive an auto-reply text message stating, "The wireless subscriber you are trying to reach is not accepting incoming messages at this time."

*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Re: Blocked unwanted caller/texter

2 of 3 (4,773 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 13, 2012 5:43:19 AM
(0)
Contributor

I have smart limits on my phone and have had a particular number blocked for over a month and still getting text messages from them.  What do you think the issue could be?

I have smart limits on my phone and have had a particular number blocked for over a month and still getting text messages from them.  What do you think the issue could be?

Re: Blocked unwanted caller/texter

3 of 3 (4,737 Views)