Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Questions about your Smartphone data usage? Please join us here for a live “Ask an Expert” event on Wednesday, August 24th from 1-5 pm ET / 10am-2pm PT.

Wireless Forum

Posted Sep 27, 2011
4:25:13 PM
View profile
Blkbry Torch 9800 got wet not working.

HELP!!! My old Blkbry 9800 is not working I got a Torch 9810. How do I get the contacts and stuff from my SIM card onto my new phone if I can't get my 9800 working to back it up????

HELP!!! My old Blkbry 9800 is not working I got a Torch 9810. How do I get the contacts and stuff from my SIM card onto my new phone if I can't get my 9800 working to back it up????

Blkbry Torch 9800 got wet not working.

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 29, 2011 12:24:23 AM
(0)
Guru
Edited by coolrhyme on Sep 29, 2011 at 12:26:19 AM

The best thing to do is copy your contacts to your call and sms details from your bill or in the online website w/c is www.att.com

Next is, If you are lucky that you were able to copy those contacts to your old sim you will be able to use the old sim card to transfer the contacts to the new sim card.

The best thing to do is copy your contacts to your call and sms details from your bill or in the online website w/c is www.att.com

Next is, If you are lucky that you were able to copy those contacts to your old sim you will be able to use the old sim card to transfer the contacts to the new sim card.

Re: Blkbry Torch 9800 got wet not working.

[ Edited ]
2 of 2 (299 Views)