Blank Page!!!

Blank Page!!!

I log into my online account and try to view my usage since my last bill.  It routes me to some passthroughaction and the page looks like it is done loading but it is completely blank.  Is the site messed up?

Message 1 of 6 (838 Views)
Former Community Manager

Re: Blank Page!!!

I just tried and it works fine for me. It might be something local to your computer or the browser that you're using. 

I'd try clearing your cache, trying a different browser or from a different computer. 

--------------

As of May 1st, I am no longer serving as the Community Manager for AT&T. This account will no longer be able to accept private messages.

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.
Message 2 of 6 (831 Views)

I tried to access it from my iphone as well.  It wouldn't load.  I did a delete of temporary files, etc.  I didn't help.

Message 3 of 6 (819 Views)
Former Community Manager

I'm not sure why you aren't able to load the page. I tried again this morning and it works just fine for me. 

Are you able to see your usage details with the myATT app?

--------------

As of May 1st, I am no longer serving as the Community Manager for AT&T. This account will no longer be able to accept private messages.

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.
Message 4 of 6 (815 Views)
Explorer

[ Edited ]

I'm having the same problem... firefox 8.0.1 on an imac (lion)... cache cleared made no difference

this is the page it's trying to load:

https://cprodmasx.att.com/commonLogin/igate_wam/controller.do?TAM_OP=logout&USERNAME=&ERROR_CODE=0x0...

and sometimes this:

https://www.att.com/olam/dashboardAction.olamexecute

but it's just blank and never connects

Message 5 of 6 (795 Views)
Expert

Both worked for me in FF9, Win7.

Message 6 of 6 (760 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.