Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Jun 12, 2010
7:42:14 AM
View profile
Blackjack II

I have a Blackjack II, and recently I haven't been able to receive texts or calls. I reset my phone, shut it on and off, and took the battery out, but nothing will work. I don't know what to do? I can make calls and send texts, I just can't receive them.

I have a Blackjack II, and recently I haven't been able to receive texts or calls. I reset my phone, shut it on and off, and took the battery out, but nothing will work. I don't know what to do? I can make calls and send texts, I just can't receive them.

Blackjack II

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 12, 2010 10:14:27 AM
(0)
Expert

Inatchi wrote:

Call customer care from another phone at 1-800-331-0500 and have them troubleshoot for you.

Inatchi wrote:

Call customer care from another phone at 1-800-331-0500 and have them troubleshoot for you.

Re: Blackjack II

2 of 2 (939 Views)