(13)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 20, 2009 9:47:08 PM
(0)
Professor

guandalf wrote:

Do you think this device will ever make it to AT&T?

http://www.engadgetmobile.com/2009/10/19/rims-blackberry-watch-pictured-possibly-called-inpulse/

It looks interesting. If it has caller ID and a mute button it would be great.

guandalf wrote:

http://www.engadgetmobile.com/2009/10/19/rims-blackberry-watch-pictured-possibly-called-inpulse/

Re: Blackberry watch

2 of 14 (1,969 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 20, 2009 10:03:41 PM
(0)
Professor

Ron_Miami wrote:

guandalf wrote:

Seems that it does have caller ID. From what I understand, it does not replace the phone, but works in conjunction with it.

Ron_Miami wrote:

guandalf wrote:

Seems that it does have caller ID. From what I understand, it does not replace the phone, but works in conjunction with it.

3 of 14 (1,964 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 20, 2009 11:06:57 PM
(0)
Professor

guandalf wrote:

Ron_Miami wrote:

guandalf wrote:

I'm sure it has caller ID.  The mute button would be great to ditch unimportant calls subtly.

guandalf wrote:

Ron_Miami wrote:

guandalf wrote:

I'm sure it has caller ID.  The mute button would be great to ditch unimportant calls subtly.

4 of 14 (1,954 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 21, 2009 2:12:45 AM
(0)
Master

Maybe in the year 2020, but not anytime soon.  Smiley Tongue

5 of 14 (1,941 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 21, 2009 8:24:07 AM
(0)
Professor

Irish Rose wrote:

IR, I thought you were like me, always after the latest gadgets! Smiley Happy

Irish Rose wrote:

6 of 14 (1,921 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 21, 2009 9:11:33 AM
(0)
Master

guandalf wrote:

Irish Rose wrote:

Too funny! I actually do love new gadgets, however, the only things that go on my wrists, are my very fashionable Inline skate wrist guards.... Smiley Happy

guandalf wrote:

Irish Rose wrote:

Too funny! I actually do love new gadgets, however, the only things that go on my wrists, are my very fashionable Inline skate wrist guards.... Smiley Happy

7 of 14 (1,915 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 21, 2009 10:17:31 AM
(0)
Professor

Irish Rose wrote:

guandalf wrote:

Irish Rose wrote:

Maybe one day. they'll make one for ya! Smiley Tongue

Irish Rose wrote:

guandalf wrote:

Irish Rose wrote:

Maybe one day. they'll make one for ya! Smiley Tongue

8 of 14 (1,900 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 21, 2009 2:09:10 PM
(0)
Tutor
The BlackBerry watch is an accessory (like a bluetooth headset), it will be universal with any BlackBerry with BlueTooth. The launch date hasn't been announced but you should be able to buy from BlackBerry themselves (blackberry.com). As I said the watch isn't released yet and so it isn't online anywhere except on websites on tech rumors.
The BlackBerry watch is an accessory (like a bluetooth headset), it will be universal with any BlackBerry with BlueTooth. The launch date hasn't been announced but you should be able to buy from BlackBerry themselves (blackberry.com). As I said the watch isn't released yet and so it isn't online anywhere except on websites on tech rumors.

9 of 14 (1,869 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 26, 2009 10:10:48 AM
(0)
Professor

10 of 14 (1,752 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 26, 2009 10:53:39 AM
(0)
Master

guandalf wrote:

It is now available for pre-order Smiley Happy

http://www.engadgetmobile.com/2009/10/26/inpulse-smartwatch-for-blackberry-up-for-pre-order-ships-in...

IR, are you getting one? Smiley Happy

I don't know, will it fit underneath my Inline Skate wrist-guards, guandalf? 

guandalf wrote:

http://www.engadgetmobile.com/2009/10/26/inpulse-smartwatch-for-blackberry-up-for-pre-order-ships-in-feb/

11 of 14 (973 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 26, 2009 10:59:39 AM
(0)
Professor

Irish Rose wrote:

guandalf wrote:

http://www.engadgetmobile.com/2009/10/26/inpulse-smartwatch-for-blackberry-up-for-pre-order-ships-in...

I dont know, but it sure will be getting you a whole lot of attention, skating down the road, and saying beam me up Scottie! Smiley Tongue. I must hand it out to RIM! They have done a great job designing this watch. I really dig it!

Irish Rose wrote:

guandalf wrote:

http://www.engadgetmobile.com/2009/10/26/inpulse-smartwatch-for-blackberry-up-for-pre-order-ships-in-feb/

I dont know, but it sure will be getting you a whole lot of attention, skating down the road, and saying beam me up Scottie! Smiley Tongue. I must hand it out to RIM! They have done a great job designing this watch. I really dig it!

12 of 14 (971 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 26, 2009 11:07:43 AM
(0)
Master

guandalf wrote:

Oh, I get a lot of attention when I skate down the road anyway, as I am the only one who is brave enough to do it where I live. Smiley Very Happy   Anyway, yes, RIM did do a nice job with this watch, and it will be interesting to see what the reviews are for it.

guandalf wrote:

Oh, I get a lot of attention when I skate down the road anyway, as I am the only one who is brave enough to do it where I live. Smiley Very Happy   Anyway, yes, RIM did do a nice job with this watch, and it will be interesting to see what the reviews are for it.

13 of 14 (969 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 26, 2009 11:16:56 AM
(0)
Professor

Irish Rose wrote:

guandalf wrote:

No doubt in my mind BGR will give it a favorable review. He is a Blackberry fanatic! Smiley Wink

Irish Rose wrote:

guandalf wrote:

No doubt in my mind BGR will give it a favorable review. He is a Blackberry fanatic! Smiley Wink

14 of 14 (965 Views)