Blackberry watch

Professor

Blackberry watch

Message 1 of 14 (1,992 Views)
Professor

Re: Blackberry watch

guandalf wrote:

Do you think this device will ever make it to AT&T?

http://www.engadgetmobile.com/2009/10/19/rims-blackberry-watch-pictured-possibly-called-inpulse/

It looks interesting. If it has caller ID and a mute button it would be great.
Message 2 of 14 (1,984 Views)
Professor

Ron_Miami wrote:

guandalf wrote:

http://www.engadgetmobile.com/2009/10/19/rims-blackberry-watch-pictured-possibly-called-inpulse/

Seems that it does have caller ID. From what I understand, it does not replace the phone, but works in conjunction with it.
Message 3 of 14 (1,979 Views)
Professor

guandalf wrote:

Ron_Miami wrote:

guandalf wrote:

Seems that it does have caller ID. From what I understand, it does not replace the phone, but works in conjunction with it.

I'm sure it has caller ID.  The mute button would be great to ditch unimportant calls subtly.
Message 4 of 14 (1,969 Views)
Master

Maybe in the year 2020, but not anytime soon.  Smiley Tongue

Message 5 of 14 (1,956 Views)
Professor

Irish Rose wrote:

IR, I thought you were like me, always after the latest gadgets! Smiley Happy
Message 6 of 14 (1,936 Views)
Master

guandalf wrote:

Irish Rose wrote:

Too funny! I actually do love new gadgets, however, the only things that go on my wrists, are my very fashionable Inline skate wrist guards.... Smiley Happy
Message 7 of 14 (1,930 Views)
Professor

Irish Rose wrote:

guandalf wrote:

Irish Rose wrote:

Too funny! I actually do love new gadgets, however, the only things that go on my wrists, are my very fashionable Inline skate wrist guards.... Smiley Happy

Maybe one day. they'll make one for ya! Smiley Tongue
Message 8 of 14 (1,915 Views)
Tutor

The BlackBerry watch is an accessory (like a bluetooth headset), it will be universal with any BlackBerry with BlueTooth. The launch date hasn't been announced but you should be able to buy from BlackBerry themselves (blackberry.com). As I said the watch isn't released yet and so it isn't online anywhere except on websites on tech rumors.
Message 9 of 14 (1,884 Views)
Professor

Message 10 of 14 (1,767 Views)
Master

guandalf wrote:

It is now available for pre-order Smiley Happy

http://www.engadgetmobile.com/2009/10/26/inpulse-smartwatch-for-blackberry-up-for-pre-order-ships-in...

IR, are you getting one? Smiley Happy

I don't know, will it fit underneath my Inline Skate wrist-guards, guandalf? 

Message 11 of 14 (988 Views)
Professor

Irish Rose wrote:

guandalf wrote:

It is now available for pre-order Smiley Happy

http://www.engadgetmobile.com/2009/10/26/inpulse-smartwatch-for-blackberry-up-for-pre-order-ships-in...

IR, are you getting one? Smiley Happy

I don't know, will it fit underneath my Inline Skate wrist-guards, guandalf? 

I dont know, but it sure will be getting you a whole lot of attention, skating down the road, and saying beam me up Scottie! Smiley Tongue. I must hand it out to RIM! They have done a great job designing this watch. I really dig it!
Message 12 of 14 (986 Views)
Master

guandalf wrote:

I dont know, but it sure will be getting you a whole lot of attention, skating down the road, and saying beam me up Scottie! Smiley Tongue. I must hand it out to RIM! They have done a great job designing this watch. I really dig it!

Oh, I get a lot of attention when I skate down the road anyway, as I am the only one who is brave enough to do it where I live. Smiley Very Happy   Anyway, yes, RIM did do a nice job with this watch, and it will be interesting to see what the reviews are for it.

Message 13 of 14 (984 Views)
Professor

Irish Rose wrote:

guandalf wrote:

Oh, I get a lot of attention when I skate down the road anyway, as I am the only one who is brave enough to do it where I live. Smiley Very Happy   Anyway, yes, RIM did do a nice job with this watch, and it will be interesting to see what the reviews are for it.

No doubt in my mind BGR will give it a favorable review. He is a Blackberry fanatic! Smiley Wink
Message 14 of 14 (980 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.