Blackberry torch

Contributor

Blackberry torch

I have a blackberry tourch from att without any service if i purchace the pre-paid 50.00 with the data plan will it work???

Message 1 of 6 (1,822 Views)
Former Community Manager

Re: Blackberry torch

Unlimited data is included for all phones except smartphones on the $50 Unlimited Monthly Plan, so a data feature package should not be purchased.

Please take a look at this link regarding Using Data on your GoPhone - http://www.att.com/esupport/article.jsp?sid=KB92543&title=Using+Data+Service+on+your+GoPhone#fbid=7v...

--------------

As of May 1st, I am no longer serving as the Community Manager for AT&T. This account will no longer be able to accept private messages.

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.
Message 2 of 6 (1,810 Views)
Highlighted
Contributor

Can i use my old phone that is att?????

Message 3 of 6 (1,808 Views)
Former Community Manager

Since unlimited data is only available for non-smartphones; it depends on what kind of phone it is. 

--------------

As of May 1st, I am no longer serving as the Community Manager for AT&T. This account will no longer be able to accept private messages.

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.
Message 4 of 6 (1,805 Views)
Contributor

I have a blackberry torch...I use to have a # with ATT

Message 5 of 6 (1,802 Views)
Former Community Manager

Yes, you can use your phone but you cannot have unlimited data on it. 

Perhaps it would be a good idea to have a member of my team call you to go over your options to use your old Blackberry again. If you'd like me to do that, please send me a private message with your name, account number, phone number and the best time to contact you.

To send a private message, you can either click on the link in this message or click on the little blue envelope in the upper right hand corner, click "compose new message" and type my username in the "Send To" field.

--------------

Message 6 of 6 (1,800 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.