Blackberry torch - viewing address for multiple phones

Highlighted
Contributor

Blackberry torch - viewing address for multiple phones

Hoping somebody can help me. I have two phone lines on one account. I have sync'd up both phones to the address book. the problem is that I can only view the contacts for the main phone line that I set my user name password with. I even tried to create one login, but I still cannot view the address book of the other phone. Am I missing something?

thanks

Message 1 of 2 (249 Views)
Former Community Manager

Re: Blackberry torch - viewing address for multiple phones

I'll have to check into this for you but I believe that you can only have one phone at a time accessing the address book. 

--------------

As of May 1st, I am no longer serving as the Community Manager for AT&T. This account will no longer be able to accept private messages.

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.
Message 2 of 2 (228 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.