Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Sep 28, 2011
7:42:55 AM
View profile
Blackberry email ongoing problem?

Hello BB users, just wondering if anyone else continues or has been experiencing problems with latency on BB EMail accounts they have... both of my accounts i use (Comcast an YAhoo) both are lagged and sporadic with appearing (messages) on my BB 9700 (Bold) -- i spoke to rep yesterday who told me they (ATT) were having Latency issues w BB, and the outage was likely the cause.. I can go hours and hours without seeing a single email come thru to my BB, then get 60-70 messages at one time ... when check phone this AM all messages were there, so thought was resolved, but Nope , now seeing same issues?!

Thanks

Hello BB users, just wondering if anyone else continues or has been experiencing problems with latency on BB EMail accounts they have... both of my accounts i use (Comcast an YAhoo) both are lagged and sporadic with appearing (messages) on my BB 9700 (Bold) -- i spoke to rep yesterday who told me they (ATT) were having Latency issues w BB, and the outage was likely the cause.. I can go hours and hours without seeing a single email come thru to my BB, then get 60-70 messages at one time ... when check phone this AM all messages were there, so thought was resolved, but Nope , now seeing same issues?!

Thanks

Blackberry email ongoing problem?

3 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(3)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 1, 2011 4:46:35 PM
(0)
Contributor

The past 10 days have been a nightmare for many BB users I bet. Today they have their system "down for updates & repairs" according to a RIM employee I just spoke to. Got a refurb replacement phone from tech asst center today and they can't even set it up!! I've spent hours this week trying to get mine fixed, glad they finally saw they had a problem. Not crackberry, they're pyschoberry this week. Time for an iphone 5. hurry up and get them AT&T!!

The past 10 days have been a nightmare for many BB users I bet. Today they have their system "down for updates & repairs" according to a RIM employee I just spoke to. Got a refurb replacement phone from tech asst center today and they can't even set it up!! I've spent hours this week trying to get mine fixed, glad they finally saw they had a problem. Not crackberry, they're pyschoberry this week. Time for an iphone 5. hurry up and get them AT&T!!

Re: Blackberry email ongoing problem?

2 of 4 (462 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 13, 2011 7:13:34 AM
(0)
Contributor

My email stopped working over a month ago... I took it to a store and they said it was due to the fires... however when I travel to a different city, still doesn't work.... does anyone know when it will come back???

My email stopped working over a month ago... I took it to a store and they said it was due to the fires... however when I travel to a different city, still doesn't work.... does anyone know when it will come back???

3 of 4 (355 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 13, 2011 7:38:14 AM
(0)
Former Community Manager

Here is a link to RIM's update site where they've been posting updates on the service: http://www.rim.com/newsroom/service-update.shtml It's your best go to for up to date info. 

--------------

As of May 1st, I am no longer serving as the Community Manager for AT&T. This account will no longer be able to accept private messages. If you have an account related issue, please send a private message to ATTCustomerCare.

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Here is a link to RIM's update site where they've been posting updates on the service: http://www.rim.com/newsroom/service-update.shtml It's your best go to for up to date info. 

--------------

As of May 1st, I am no longer serving as the Community Manager for AT&T. This account will no longer be able to accept private messages. If you have an account related issue, please send a private message to ATTCustomerCare.

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

4 of 4 (350 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments