Wireless Forums

Posted May 14, 2011
8:38:05 PM
View profile
Blackberry OS 6 Update for 9300 Curve 3G Brings PTT...

I have yet to see an official announcement or documentation published on this but I updated my BB 9300 Curve 3G to the OS 6 bundle two nights ago and the AT&T PTT feature is part of the update.  This is not a "record and transmit" fraud like Push2Talk.  It is the real deal AT&T PTT feature and all I had to do was call and add the feature to my plan for $5 monthly for unlimited PTT service.  Your BB must be in an "all over" service area and must be able to send and recieve texts.  I don't know why it has to be able to send and recieve texts but it does.  Works perfectly.  Very pleasant surprise to say the least.

Adam

I have yet to see an official announcement or documentation published on this but I updated my BB 9300 Curve 3G to the OS 6 bundle two nights ago and the AT&T PTT feature is part of the update.  This is not a "record and transmit" fraud like Push2Talk.  It is the real deal AT&T PTT feature and all I had to do was call and add the feature to my plan for $5 monthly for unlimited PTT service.  Your BB must be in an "all over" service area and must be able to send and recieve texts.  I don't know why it has to be able to send and recieve texts but it does.  Works perfectly.  Very pleasant surprise to say the least.

Adam

Blackberry OS 6 Update for 9300 Curve 3G Brings PTT...

0 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
Cancel
Submit