Helpful Links

Blackberry MEP code

Tutor

Blackberry MEP code

Hello

Can you send me the MEP code for unlocking my Blackberry 8300 curve locked for ATT , i am in Algeria :

IME :

Pin :

For your own security, please refrain from posting personal content in the forum's public realm. Thank you.

Message Edited by Sentry on 01-30-2008 09:34:09 AM
Message 1 of 4
Master

Re: Blackberry MEP code

akai2909 wrote:

Hello

Can you send me the MEP code for unlocking my Blackberry 8300 curve locked for ATT , i am in Algeria :

IME : {editted}

Pin : {eddited}

Noone here has the codes.  You will need to call customer care at 1-800-331-0500 or 1-916 843-4685 if outside the USA, and if you qualify to have the code provided they will request the code to be emailed to you.  The process may take from 5 to 7 business days.  And remove the personal info from your posts. 
Message 2 of 4
Professor

Unless you are a current AT&T customer you will need to use a 3rd party unlocking service. They can be found on ebay or google "Blackberry Curve unlock code"

akai2909 wrote:

Hello

IME :

Pin :

For your own security, please refrain from posting personal content in the forum's public realm. Thank you.

Message Edited by Sentry on 01-30-2008 09:34:09 AM

Message 3 of 4
Teacher

Hi guys, its been a while, but i had to say i found another amazing service for just this.

Recently AT&T gave me a FREE curve 8310 for taking extra 2 years and some insurance protection plan.
so of course i need it unlocked, so i can travel around to canada and europe.

These guys got me the MEP Code for my Blackberry 8310 in a few hours

They actually have amazing deal to unlock ANY CINGULAR or AT&T device like the Q9h, V9, Tilt, 8820, 8110 and even the old ones - i just don't see any nokia, but they are a service center so they repair and do that other stuff in their shop i guess.

I paid with paypal, and it was a smooth transaction - i even used a digg discount code - hor10 maybe it still works. i paid $16 all in
Message 4 of 4
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Are you looking to upgrade and activate your device?
Let us help make Ordering, Upgrading and Activating easy!

AT&T Locker is being discontinued on August 3rd. Find out what you need to do.

Additional Support