Blackberry MEP code

Tutor

Blackberry MEP code

Hello

Can you send me the MEP code for unlocking my Blackberry 8300 curve locked for ATT , i am in Algeria :

IME :

Pin :

For your own security, please refrain from posting personal content in the forum's public realm. Thank you.

Message Edited by Sentry on 01-30-2008 09:34:09 AM
Message 1 of 4
Master

Re: Blackberry MEP code

akai2909 wrote:

Hello

Can you send me the MEP code for unlocking my Blackberry 8300 curve locked for ATT , i am in Algeria :

IME : {editted}

Pin : {eddited}

Noone here has the codes.  You will need to call customer care at 1-800-331-0500 or 1-916 843-4685 if outside the USA, and if you qualify to have the code provided they will request the code to be emailed to you.  The process may take from 5 to 7 business days.  And remove the personal info from your posts. 
Message 2 of 4
Professor

Unless you are a current AT&T customer you will need to use a 3rd party unlocking service. They can be found on ebay or google "Blackberry Curve unlock code"

akai2909 wrote:

Hello

IME :

Pin :

For your own security, please refrain from posting personal content in the forum's public realm. Thank you.

Message Edited by Sentry on 01-30-2008 09:34:09 AM

Message 3 of 4
Teacher

Hi guys, its been a while, but i had to say i found another amazing service for just this.

Recently AT&T gave me a FREE curve 8310 for taking extra 2 years and some insurance protection plan.
so of course i need it unlocked, so i can travel around to canada and europe.

These guys got me the MEP Code for my Blackberry 8310 in a few hours

They actually have amazing deal to unlock ANY CINGULAR or AT&T device like the Q9h, V9, Tilt, 8820, 8110 and even the old ones - i just don't see any nokia, but they are a service center so they repair and do that other stuff in their shop i guess.

I paid with paypal, and it was a smooth transaction - i even used a digg discount code - hor10 maybe it still works. i paid $16 all in
Message 4 of 4
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Are you looking to upgrade and activate your device?

Let us help make Ordering, Upgrading and Activating easy!

Additional Support