Helpful Links

Blackberry Curve - setting the email alert only for specific subject heading?

Contributor

Blackberry Curve - setting the email alert only for specific subject heading?

Help!

I have a Blackberry Curve and I am not sure how to set the phone so that it alerts me only when I receive an email with a subject that has the word 'failed' (due to database work issues) in it or, if that is not possible, if I can get an special alert from a specific email address even though the handset is set on the quiet profile mode.

Message Edited by denisezuriel on 02-02-2008 07:41:14 PM
Message 1 of 3
Guru

Re: Blackberry Curve - setting the email alert only for specific subject heading?

denisezuriel wrote:
Help!

I have a Blackberry Curve and I am not sure how to set the phone so that it alerts me only when I receive an email with a subject that has the word 'failed' (due to database work issues) in it or, if that is not possible, if I can get an special alert from a specific email address even though the handset is set on the quiet profile mode.

Message Edited by denisezuriel on 02-02-2008 07:41:14 PM

I'm sorry, but that is not possible.
Message 2 of 3
Highlighted
Professor

Re: Blackberry Curve - setting the email alert only for specific subject heading?

This can be done using Filters in the Desktop Manager.

Open Email Settings and select the Filters tab. Add a new filter using the options you want, and check the box that says "Forward with Level 1 Notification". Then on the phone, edit the profiles to turn on notification for Level 1 Messages.
Message 3 of 3
Share this topic
Announcements

Is the iPhone X worth it? Find out why it totally is!

Find out how to track your iPhone's delivery!

Let us help you Give the Gift of AT&T Wireless this holiday season!

Additional Support