Blackberry Curve 8310 - Software won't load!!!! Uuuuuugggghhh!

Contributor

Blackberry Curve 8310 - Software won't load!!!! Uuuuuugggghhh!

After owning one of these models for two months, the charge port malfunctioned (at full price, I might add), and I have graciously been given another one at 100.00 with a two year contract....yippie!  The problem is now I can't get my info. off of my old phone; addresses, emails, saved text, paid for ringtones, etc... and the blackberry user tools disc will not load on either of my machines, nor will it load from the blackberry webpage...it keeps telling me it can't contect to the "ibmnetwork/....."  I know this is a simple fix, but where in the heck do I go in my computer to allow me to choose another path...it won't even get me to the point where I can choose "Blackberry Internet Service"....HELP!

Studiomadam
Message 1 of 4 (5,131 Views)
Teacher

Re: Blackberry Curve 8310 - Software won't load!!!! Uuuuuugggghhh!

Message 2 of 4 (5,126 Views)
Contributor

Thank you so much for responding!  It will let me log in on the link you gave me, but I still do not see any option for downloading the sync software for my pc...basically, I don't have the desktop manager...
Message 3 of 4 (5,119 Views)
Highlighted
Professor

Then you need to go here and select BlackBerry Desktop Software v4.2 Service Pack 2 from the pulldown list.
Message 4 of 4 (5,092 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.