Helpful Links

Blackberry Bold for .99Cents from "let's talk"

Master

Re: Blackberry Bold for .99Cents from "let's talk"

Smurfette27 wrote:
I'm interested to see how the touch screen does on the Onyx. I hope it is sturdy and reliable

The BB Onyx isn't going to have a touch screen, however, the BB Magnum will.
Message 16 of 18
Highlighted

Smurfette27 wrote:
 Please post a review on how you enjoy your new bold. and let us know how the service through letstalk.com works for you. I hope it is a positive experience. Was it ironic that you purchased a bold last night on letstalk.com or did you see the posting about the great deal?  I think I checked out the site because I saw someone on here mention the deal

ceengular1 wrote:

I just bought mine last night for $0.99.

I made 4 phone calls to LetsTalk asking any questions and was treated very well & had my questions all answered satisfactorily.

I called ATT to be sure I was eligible for upgrade - All was well.

And a free 4gb microSD card was thrown in. (seemingly to offset the $18 activation per line that will be charged on my next bill according to one rep)

All in all, it seems like a great deal so far & I'll try to remember to post an update here after I receive the phone.

I had been wanting to upgrade, so I had been in the process of researching deals on phones for the past couple of months.  I was hoping to get some opinions of the service before I made my decision to order.

I only found positive experiences with LetsTalk &  couldn't find anyone with problems.

Like I said, I called 3 different reps & they all treated me well and helped me with all of my questions.

They were very up-front with their responses & I didn't feel like I was just a number.

They rep who finalized my sale even gave me his extension number so I could speak directly with him again.

I immediately tried it & it was really his number.  Go figure!

Anyway thanks for everyone's input.  My phone just shipped while I've been typing this!!!  Woo Hoo.  should arrive by next Tues/Wed.

-Dave

Message 17 of 18
Master

ceengular1 wrote:

I had been wanting to upgrade, so I had been in the process of researching deals on phones for the past couple of months.  I was hoping to get some opinions of the service before I made my decision to order.

I only found positive experiences with LetsTalk &  couldn't find anyone with problems.

Like I said, I called 3 different reps & they all treated me well and helped me with all of my questions.

They were very up-front with their responses & I didn't feel like I was just a number.

They rep who finalized my sale even gave me his extension number so I could speak directly with him again.

I immediately tried it & it was really his number.  Go figure!

Anyway thanks for everyone's input.  My phone just shipped while I've been typing this!!!  Woo Hoo.  should arrive by next Tues/Wed.

-Dave

Good luck with your new BB Bold, Dave. I have a feeling you will like it as much as I like mine. Smiley Happy

Message 18 of 18
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Are you looking to upgrade and activate your device?
Let us help make Ordering, Upgrading and Activating easy!

AT&T Locker is being discontinued on August 3rd. Find out what you need to do.

Additional Support