Blackberry Bold for .99Cents from "let's talk"

Master

Re: Blackberry Bold for .99Cents from "let's talk"

Smurfette27 wrote:
I'm interested to see how the touch screen does on the Onyx. I hope it is sturdy and reliable

The BB Onyx isn't going to have a touch screen, however, the BB Magnum will.
Message 16 of 18
Highlighted

Smurfette27 wrote:
 Please post a review on how you enjoy your new bold. and let us know how the service through letstalk.com works for you. I hope it is a positive experience. Was it ironic that you purchased a bold last night on letstalk.com or did you see the posting about the great deal?  I think I checked out the site because I saw someone on here mention the deal

ceengular1 wrote:

I just bought mine last night for $0.99.

I made 4 phone calls to LetsTalk asking any questions and was treated very well & had my questions all answered satisfactorily.

I called ATT to be sure I was eligible for upgrade - All was well.

And a free 4gb microSD card was thrown in. (seemingly to offset the $18 activation per line that will be charged on my next bill according to one rep)

All in all, it seems like a great deal so far & I'll try to remember to post an update here after I receive the phone.

I had been wanting to upgrade, so I had been in the process of researching deals on phones for the past couple of months.  I was hoping to get some opinions of the service before I made my decision to order.

I only found positive experiences with LetsTalk &  couldn't find anyone with problems.

Like I said, I called 3 different reps & they all treated me well and helped me with all of my questions.

They were very up-front with their responses & I didn't feel like I was just a number.

They rep who finalized my sale even gave me his extension number so I could speak directly with him again.

I immediately tried it & it was really his number.  Go figure!

Anyway thanks for everyone's input.  My phone just shipped while I've been typing this!!!  Woo Hoo.  should arrive by next Tues/Wed.

-Dave

Message 17 of 18
Master

ceengular1 wrote:

I had been wanting to upgrade, so I had been in the process of researching deals on phones for the past couple of months.  I was hoping to get some opinions of the service before I made my decision to order.

I only found positive experiences with LetsTalk &  couldn't find anyone with problems.

Like I said, I called 3 different reps & they all treated me well and helped me with all of my questions.

They were very up-front with their responses & I didn't feel like I was just a number.

They rep who finalized my sale even gave me his extension number so I could speak directly with him again.

I immediately tried it & it was really his number.  Go figure!

Anyway thanks for everyone's input.  My phone just shipped while I've been typing this!!!  Woo Hoo.  should arrive by next Tues/Wed.

-Dave

Good luck with your new BB Bold, Dave. I have a feeling you will like it as much as I like mine. Smiley Happy

Message 18 of 18
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Are you looking to upgrade and activate your device?

Let us help make Ordering, Upgrading and Activating easy!

Additional Support