Helpful Links

Blackberry Bold 9900 Official Release Date

Contributor

Blackberry Bold 9900 Official Release Date

Hi,

When will the Blackberry Bold 9900 be released on AT&T? Its already out on Verizon, and Sprint and T-mobile have announced release dates too. 

This looks like an awesome phone but if AT&T is not releasing it soon I might go to Verizon. 

Engadget review: http://www.engadget.com/2011/08/16/blackberry-bold-9930-review/

Message 1 of 99

Re: Blackberry Bold 9900 Official Release Date

Sorry BlackBerry, but this took way too long to come out on ATT.  Looks like the new Galaxy Nexus pretty much trumps anything you've ever put out.  It will be my next phone.

Message 91 of 99
Tutor

I hate that I have to wait for ATT to carry this phone...  Super annoying.. Been waiting for months.  When can we fiiiiiiinally get our 9900s?!?!?

Message 92 of 99
Voyager

We still don't seem to have the adult leadership we need from AT&T.  There are some of your customers out here who are still waiting for some honest word on when we might expect to be able to get a BB 9900 from AT&T.  Surely someone must read these posts, and surely someone in the corporate AT&T has responsibility to attempt to deal with such requests.

What is the story?  What is the hold up?  When might we expect to see the BB 9900 available in our local AT&T store?

Message 93 of 99
Contributor

At&t doesn't care about BB users anymore. They are busy counting apple money. It sucks because they used to have the best selection.

Message 94 of 99

Nov 6

Message 95 of 99
Tutor

I can't believe that att still has not released 9900!!!!

Att, hello!!!!!!!! Anyone listening or reading these posts??? I'm about to take my family (3 blackberries) to a Verizon store to get 3 9930s...

Message 96 of 99
Teacher

the 9900 appears on the att website this morning for sale;

Message 97 of 99
Contributor

Yes, AT&T does not care for their customers. I have been spending ours on phone with bunch of people on phone can't do anything but fustrate you more.

Message 98 of 99
Tutor

cool!!!!!!!!!!

Message 99 of 99
Share this topic
Announcements

iPhone 8 and 8 Plus is Here! Learn What’s New and How to Order

The Apple Watch Series 3 is Here! Learn how to have the freedom to go with just your watch!

The iPhone X (10) is on it's way!

Additional Support