Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Feb 21, 2010
7:47:01 AM
View profile
BlackJack 2 Still Online or In Stores as of 2010?
I've tried searching everywhere for it But I Can't find it. So are they still manufacturing them? And If my Current Blackjack 2 Break, Under contract will I get another or Upgrade to the Jack?
I've tried searching everywhere for it But I Can't find it. So are they still manufacturing them? And If my Current Blackjack 2 Break, Under contract will I get another or Upgrade to the Jack?

BlackJack 2 Still Online or In Stores as of 2010?

2 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(2)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Feb 21, 2010 11:34:22 AM
(0)
Teacher
Afraid not.  AT*T has moved on to the newer Samsung Jack, which is pretty much a Blackjack 3.  From my experience, if you are within the last three months of your contract, you are elegible for a new phone.  If not, and your Blackjack 2 dies, you may want to look at 3rd party web sites to purchase another BlackJack 2....such as ebay.  Hope that answers your question.  =)
Afraid not.  AT*T has moved on to the newer Samsung Jack, which is pretty much a Blackjack 3.  From my experience, if you are within the last three months of your contract, you are elegible for a new phone.  If not, and your Blackjack 2 dies, you may want to look at 3rd party web sites to purchase another BlackJack 2....such as ebay.  Hope that answers your question.  =)

Re: BlackJack 2 Still Online or In Stores as of 2010?

2 of 3 (1,012 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Feb 21, 2010 7:51:22 PM
(0)
Contributor
Well Honestly I Am Hoping to Get the Samsung Jack if My Blackjack2 Breaks. It's reaching it's end =/ I've had it since Dec 22, 2008(roughl). So I'm REALLY close to The end of My Contract. But When I renew, I'm Looking for the iPhone (3G Or 3GS) 32GB With a renewal. But A Back Up Jack would Be Nice. I Just wanted to make sure if I was going to get another Blackjack 2 or a Samsung Jack if Mine does decide to break before Dec.
Well Honestly I Am Hoping to Get the Samsung Jack if My Blackjack2 Breaks. It's reaching it's end =/ I've had it since Dec 22, 2008(roughl). So I'm REALLY close to The end of My Contract. But When I renew, I'm Looking for the iPhone (3G Or 3GS) 32GB With a renewal. But A Back Up Jack would Be Nice. I Just wanted to make sure if I was going to get another Blackjack 2 or a Samsung Jack if Mine does decide to break before Dec.

Re: BlackJack 2 Still Online or In Stores as of 2010?

3 of 3 (994 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments