BlackJack 2 Still Online or In Stores as of 2010?

Contributor

BlackJack 2 Still Online or In Stores as of 2010?

I've tried searching everywhere for it But I Can't find it. So are they still manufacturing them? And If my Current Blackjack 2 Break, Under contract will I get another or Upgrade to the Jack?
Message 1 of 3 (1,032 Views)
Highlighted
Teacher

Re: BlackJack 2 Still Online or In Stores as of 2010?

Afraid not.  AT*T has moved on to the newer Samsung Jack, which is pretty much a Blackjack 3.  From my experience, if you are within the last three months of your contract, you are elegible for a new phone.  If not, and your Blackjack 2 dies, you may want to look at 3rd party web sites to purchase another BlackJack 2....such as ebay.  Hope that answers your question.  =)
Message 2 of 3 (1,017 Views)
Contributor

Re: BlackJack 2 Still Online or In Stores as of 2010?

Well Honestly I Am Hoping to Get the Samsung Jack if My Blackjack2 Breaks. It's reaching it's end =/ I've had it since Dec 22, 2008(roughl). So I'm REALLY close to The end of My Contract. But When I renew, I'm Looking for the iPhone (3G Or 3GS) 32GB With a renewal. But A Back Up Jack would Be Nice. I Just wanted to make sure if I was going to get another Blackjack 2 or a Samsung Jack if Mine does decide to break before Dec.
Message 3 of 3 (999 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.